Other Milestone 2,500 Followers on Instagram!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I hit 2,500 followers on Instagram! At the rate I'm going I should be at 5,000 followers in about a month and a half or less!
12 days ago I was stalling around 1820 followers. I wasn't posting often. I decided to try something different. So I started posting on Instagram every 3 hours unless I'm sleeping. Over the period of those 12 days. I have gained 670+ new followers and my engagement (likes and comments) went up like 4x as much as I was getting before! Also in the past week I have had 27,000+ impressions on my posts! My like ratio to reach has been averaging around 30% to 35% Which is not bad at all! Some posts even better!
No promotions at all! all organic!

Reactions: LW

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
You're really doing well! What is it you're doing right?
I look for people around 100k to 500k followers that are related to my content. I then follow their fans. You can only follow a certain amount per hour during different times through out that hour. I also like posts related to my content. When I get a follower I message them to tell them I have more content on my YouTube channel that they could check out. There is a certain number of times you can message per day as well without getting temporary blocked. Then you start unfollowing people you just followed. It's called the follow/unfollow technique. I learned it from one of my famous friends that has a total of like 650k or so fans on all of his social media combined.

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
I hit 2,500 followers on Instagram! At the rate I'm going I should be at 5,000 followers in about a month and a half or less!
12 days ago I was stalling around 1820 followers. I wasn't posting often. I decided to try something different. So I started posting on Instagram every 3 hours unless I'm sleeping. Over the period of those 12 days. I have gained 670+ new followers and my engagement (likes and comments) went up like 4x as much as I was getting before! Also in the past week I have had 27,000+ impressions on my posts! My like ratio to reach has been averaging around 30% to 35% Which is not bad at all! Some posts even better!
No promotions at all! all organic!

What type of things did you post also like what hashtags?

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
What type of things did you post also like what hashtags?
I post content about what I am doing during the day. But professional photos. Landscape when traveling, photos of music artists while at the studio, food when I go out to eat, and photoshoots that I do for other people or someone does for me as the model.
Hashtags are different on each post. Never use more than 30 hashtags per post or Instagram won’t show your post as much.

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
I post content about what I am doing during the day. But professional photos. Landscape when traveling, photos of music artists while at the studio, food when I go out to eat, and photoshoots that I do for other people or someone does for me as the model.
Hashtags are different on each post. Never use more than 30 hashtags per post or Instagram won’t show your post as much.

Sounds good. What would you recommend for gamer?

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I set up my instergram and twiiter now and use Crowdfire to post on both.
I only focus on two platforms so I grow quicker by learning how both of their algorithms work. Just Instagram and YouTube. I used to have a twitter, facebook page, snapchat and do musical.ly, but it got so stressful running 6 social media accounts at a time and I was growing slowly on all of them. Ever since I started focusing on just 2 social media platforms. I have grown way quicker!

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
I only focus on two platforms so I grow quicker by learning how both of their algorithms work. Just Instagram and YouTube. I used to have a twitter, facebook page, snapchat and do musical.ly, but it got so stressful running 6 social media accounts at a time and I was growing slowly on all of them. Ever since I started focusing on just 2 social media platforms. I have grown way quicker!

Im tempted to start over and do the same. Maybe we could get in touch with each other and help each other if you like?

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Im tempted to start over and do the same. Maybe we could get in touch with each other and help each other if you like?
Private message me on forums sometimes and if you have any questions about growing let me know. My schedule is pretty busy, but I will try my best to help out. I run my own videography and photography business along side YouTube and being an instagram influencer. I also do some social media marketing.

D

Deleted member 197467

Good job. I cant seam to get past 100 followers!

andrew72

New User
Jul 12, 2021
United States
Private message me on forums sometimes and if you have any questions about growing let me know. My schedule is pretty busy, but I will try my best to help out. I run my own videography and photography business along side YouTube and being an instagram influencer. I also do some social media marketing.
Please check your inbox. I have texted you. I need some information about social media marketing. I am working with a social media agency and want to know some information about social media marketing to enhance my knowledge. Waiting for your reply. Thank You