Forum Milestone I was the person who reached 10000 in the let's count to 10000 game.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
This game is on the freedom forums and it started in 2014.
I only joined in around 2017/18 but I would like to say that I was a pretty big contributor.
Also I got the 10000th number which kinda means I won.
And hey it was a fun game.
Thanks you Kan for starting that game and everyone else who participated.

(btw this is in the forum fun & games section of the freedom! forums)

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
what do you mean?
Kan (Andrew Kan) was the person who works with TubeBuddy. TubeBuddy is similar to vidIQ, it optimizes search tags so you can rank higher in the search results, and can possibly put you in recommended. TubeBuddy gives you a lot options such as creating a card template, export comments, see other people's tags on their videos, and so much more. Heck, it even gives you more options if you pay for it. Check it out, it's a really cool extension.

Last edited:

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Kan (Andrew Kan) was the person who works with TubeBuddy. TubeBuddy is similar to vidIQ, it optimizes search tags so you can rank higher in the search results, and can possibly put you in recommended. TubeBuddy gives you a lot options such as creating a card template, export comments, see other people's tags on their videos, and so much more. Heck, it even gives you more options if you pay for it. Check it out, it's a really cool extension.
now the question is which is better: tubebuddy or vidiq?