Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I still did not receive the invitation. Applied for Nov. 4
Typically it takes around 3-5 working days for your channel to be reviewed by the quality team. If you are waiting more than 5 days, and only then you can submit a ticket to the support team via www.support.tm and they will be able to check up on this for you

Upvote 0

Trap Wolf

New User
Mar 21, 2017
Waiting for my invite on youtube dashboard, Its been like 4 days. FYI all music on my channel is Copyright Free!

Your custom ID: 1960552

Upvote 0

WILDSTATE

New User
Mar 27, 2017
So it's been almost 2weeks since I applied. I have no strikes and have followed all steps including submitting a support ticket. Is there a issue with the approval process?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So it's been almost 2weeks since I applied. I have no strikes and have followed all steps including submitting a support ticket. Is there a issue with the approval process?
No issue with it as far as I know, just checking, I know you said no strikes, do you have an active monetisation policy as this is overlooked by people who wish to join the network and often slows down their application? If so can you send me via a PM the ticket ID number you have from contacting the support team and I will try and get someone to look at this for you asap

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So your saying my youtube can not be monetized? If that's all it is them I feel dumb lol.
No I'm asking if you have an active monetisation policy on your account already - which you can check on your YouTube status and features page - as this is normally overlooked by people wishing to join and this can slow down their application

Upvote 0

WILDSTATE

New User
Mar 27, 2017
No I'm asking if you have an active monetisation policy on your account already - which you can check on your YouTube status and features page - as this is normally overlooked by people wishing to join and this can slow down their application
Ok I get what your saying now and yes I do.

Upvote 0

DaNovaPlaya

New User
Apr 3, 2017
I've been waiting to receive my "learn more button" for almost a week now. It says on my dashboard that it is "under review" but i dont think it should have taken this long. Help?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I've been waiting to receive my "learn more button" for almost a week now. It says on my dashboard that it is "under review" but i dont think it should have taken this long. Help?
The best course of action, if you haven't done so already is to contact our support team so they can check on your application. You can do this by either submitting a ticket form at www.support.tm or emailing them at [email protected] - either way please be sure to include a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page, as well as a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard.

Upvote 0

PrettyKoolCat

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
PrettyKoolCat
I thought the invitation link thing was fixed but I still have 4 people that have been "Fully Accepted"
but still no link to finish the process.

Make me look bad when I talk so highly of the network.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i have not received the learn more button yet and its almost been 2 weeks now and i meet all the requirements.
If you are sure you meet the requirements , for example your channel has 10,000 lifetime views, and has an active monetisation policy, and that it is in good standing then you should contact our support team via www.support.tm so they can look into this for you. Please be sure to include a screenshot of your Youtube dashboard (as this will show to them your channel is in good standing / has monetisation on) and a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard as this will outline your application status and provide your channel name / URL so they can look into it for you

Reactions: PrettyKoolCat
Upvote 0

GamersBeyondGames

Freedom! Member
Sep 28, 2014
YouTube
Hello Guys i was partnered with freedom 3 years ago until i traveled to Nigeria for some business since then i lost contact with youtube and freedom now iam back few weeks now and i want to continue where i left off. now my account is being reviewed again while i was accepted before anyways i love the freedom family

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello Guys i was partnered with freedom 3 years ago until i traveled to Nigeria for some business since then i lost contact with youtube and freedom now iam back few weeks now and i want to continue where i left off. now my account is being reviewed again while i was accepted before anyways i love the freedom family

Did you get any notification as to why your channel was removed? Best thing to do would be contact the support team and let them know of your situation.

Upvote 0