Dishonored HD Screenshot Pack

GFX Misc Dishonored HD Screenshot Pack 21/07/2017 (Moved File)

No permission to download

(GIF above shows all images in the Pre-titles section of the pack, Disclaimer: The GIF might make the pictures look slightly pixelated, this is due to conversions.)

In this pack is screenshots throughout the game Dishonored. There may be story spoilers if you haven't finished the game yet so keep that in mind when using the images.

What is in the pack?:​
Pre-titles Sequence - (x23)
Chapter 1: Dishonored - (x42)
Chapter 2: High Overseer Campbell - (x61)
Chapter 3: House Of Pleasure - (x110)
Chapter 4: Royal Physician - (x42)
Chapter 5: Lady Boyle's Last Party - (x44)
Chapter 6: Return To The Tower - (x45)
Chapter 7: Flooded District - (x119)
Chapter 8: The Loyalists - (x14)
Chapter 9: The Light At The End - (x39)
Ending Sequence (Low Chaos) - (x13)
Total amount of unique screenshots: (552)

A Licence.txt is included in the pack, please read it before using the images. All images were taken using a cheat engine to allow movement through walls to places you'd not normally be able to reach in the game.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me at: [email protected]
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Reactions: Dahir Mohamed
Author
Jonathan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Jonathan

Latest updates

1. 21/07/2017 (Moved File)

Just moving the file off my personal server to a google drive to clear up space
  2. The Pack is Complete! - Also entered into April contest

This updates completes this pack with screenshots from every chapter of the game. There may be...
  3. Updated to request by moderators & High overseer Campbell + Kalwdins Bridge Packs Added

This update just adds to the description of the resource in the C.R.I.B by offering a GIF...

Latest reviews

The images provided from the DISHONORED game. Have a fine size resolution, however the in-game texture and mesh resolution is a bit blury on some of them.
The screenshots show both some important and less important places for the game. This resource would be recommended for eventual thumbnails or coverpages for walkthroughs or other content related towards the DISHONORED game.
Jonathan
Jonathan
thx for the review, not much I can do for the texturing as the game is maxed out when taking these. Its simply the game limitations, I may add some more in the future with some key story moments in them too.