Livestream Cover (Overlay with ALPHA for video)

GFX Misc Livestream Cover (Overlay with ALPHA for video) 1.0

No permission to download
example.png

Hi Freedom,
Back at it again with an experimental Resource!!!
Today I bring you a Livestream Pending overlay but with a twist. This one supports alpha and is fully editable in photoshop meaning you can have a looping video and can fully edit it. This is apart of my series of experimental resources.

Heres how to use it:
  1. Download and extract the ZIP Archive.
  2. Open the .PSD file in Photoshop (preferably cc but other versions supported)
  3. Navigate to the Text layers and edit your Social Tag.
  4. Hide the (Livestream instructions layer (top layer))
  5. Export as a PNG file using (file > quick export as png)
  6. Open up your livestream software and drop it in along with a video.
  7. Have the livestream cover take up the full screen and have a video layer beneath it.
  8. The video should play in the alpha space.
  9. You now have a simple but cool livestream cover!!!
  10. If you use it feel free to link back to this page however only if you wish to (otherwise just be sure to let me know your streaming so I can see it in action)
Unfortunately I do not offer mainstream support for this resource as it is experimental but I am more then happy to answer general questions below. If you wish to see more of this or another resource I have made then also let me know!

Have Fun Streaming!!!
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
Showcase One
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Showcase One

Latest reviews

I love this