Livestream Pending Cover

Livestream Pending Cover 1

No permission to download
image.png
This is a basic Livestream starting soon notice. It is a quick resource I made to test something and I figured I'd upload it for the freedom family anyway. I hope This can be a replacement or addition to your Livestream pre-show setup.
If you like this be sure to check out my other Livestream starter package.
You can expect some more and higher quality resources coming soon including web templates for developers, graphic templates, channel trailer templates and VFX (AE) templates. Let me know below what you would like from me!
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
Showcase One
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Showcase One

Latest reviews

awesome screen image
I like the look of the screen image but it would be nice if it was more customizable, maybe have a .psd file or similar with the image and text on different layers so people can add their own background to the resource to make it there's.
Showcase One
Showcase One
Yes! Im going to be making some photoshop ones soon. This was just a test for a new thing i'm working on :) Thanks