ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
What's up every body? I'm Clerra Bellis and I'm a relatively new freedom partner, but I've been making videos since all the way back in 07. Wow, that was 10 years ago already! I've been posting in the forums for a few days, but I've been a little apprehensive about posting this since I can never redo it! *Facepalm*

Well anyways, back in the day my videos were pretty sub par because I was 9. Now I go to college for graphic design and I'm going to rectify my sorry attempts at making videos. I have been experimenting with Adobe Premiere ,and let me tell you it's SUPER EFFECTIVE compared to windows movie maker. I'm going to link some of these laughable videos below because some have generated disgusting amounts of views.. and I'm just sitting here with a dumb look on my face like, HOW?

I've also been working in after effects, photoshop, and illustrator to generate graphics and try to get some personal branding in action. I really enjoy creating content so even if my videos aren't currently where I want them to be. I know that they will be soon. I've been working on a lot of digital illustration as well which I used to do back in the day... I basically grew up on the internet.

My problem right now is I have lots of different content I want to create. I have been working in more of a vlog style for a lot of my uploaded videos as of right now. However, I want to do chibi animated vlogs, game streaming with my animated avatar doing the commentary, cosplay make up looks, speedpaints, and other tutorials. The idea is my channel is branded as my creative ventures, so you get you get kind of thing, and just making playlists of related content. I think it would be a good move if I can pull it off.. I know this is not ideal for gaining subscribers so I'm looking to get some other perspectives on what I should do.

This got pretty long so I'll cut it off here by saying I'm really looking forward to this comeback and working with freedom partners to collab and even create some graphics for my portfolio.

NOTE THESE VIDS ARE EMBARRASSING. I get pretty nostalgic about them though.
First Animation I made ⌲⌲⌲ Slightly Better Animation attempt

anyways as you guys can see I've had a lot of channels.. any advice on what to do with them? Should I try to monetize them?... My first video got like 6000 views. Also if you want to see my current art check out my dA by clicking here.
Clerrabellis Avatar.png

TLDR;;; I'm CLERRA and I used to make crappy vids and pics since I was 8 years old. I took a long hiatus due to life being a ball of crap but I'm back at it, in school, and am already 100 times better than I was 6 months ago.

U

User.123120

Welcome to the family! Great to have you hear and a brilliant post to say the least! I really enjoyed the videos of your animations, I love it when you see someone's first project, you really see how far you've come and I am looking forward to some more videos! :D

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
Welcome to the family! Great to have you hear and a brilliant post to say the least! I really enjoyed the videos of your animations, I love it when you see someone's first project, you really see how far you've come and I am looking forward to some more videos! :D

Thank you Jordy! Means a lot to me because I was struggling with how to go about it. But yeah, I'm super excited to be part of the community. Hopefully with in the year I'll have tons of new updated animations. I'm actually writing more original fiction so I'll have legitimately decent plots to work with instead of just winging it.[DOUBLEPOST=1484228916][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey! I just came out with a new video about all of my tattoos so if any one is interested watch it on my channel!

Last edited: