YouTube Views Milestone 1 MILLION VIEWS!

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
As of yesterday I've achieved 1 Million Views on my channel! :D Thank you everyone for this awesome milestone and helping me reach it! I actually made this video in celebration for this occasion!

This is a mobile vlog in thanks for all the wonderful comments, likes, dislikes, and views on my videos, everyone! If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't be here right now thanking each and every one of you! :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As of yesterday I've achieved 1 Million Views on my channel! :D Thank you everyone for this awesome milestone and helping me reach it! I actually made this video in celebration for this occasion!

This is a mobile vlog in thanks for all the wonderful comments, likes, dislikes, and views on my videos, everyone! If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't be here right now thanking each and every one of you! :D
Amazing and gratz! I'm on 1/10 of that haha XD

Reactions: CephasRed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on reaching 1 Million views, I bet it feels amazing, just goes to show people are very interested in your content and this should make you very proud.

Reactions: CephasRed

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
How do you guys get so many channel views with such little subscribers, Im struggling so hard LOL