Community 1k Channel Shout Out Series

Johnsoulsreaper

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
Name to be presented on shoutout
Channel Link/Name: Johnsoulsreaper https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnsoulsreaper
How many subscribers: 227
Type of Content you do: PC Gaming (Toontown, WoW, Hearthstone, HOTS, Marvel Heroes Omega)
Why they should subscribe: Because even though a poor person like myself has limitations to what I have access to, it doesnt stop me from growing as a person and as a creator. My content is more than just to entertain people, it is to possibly save lives of others in their darkest hours.
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video:

Chris Delmuro

Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
ChrisDelmuro
Name to be presented on shoutout: Chris Delmuro (Muro pronounced Moo-row)
Channel Link/Name: youtube.com/chrisdelmuro
How many subscribers: 294
Type of Content you do: Gaming, vlogging, tutorials, and entertainment.
Why they should subscribe: Because I can bring laughter and joy.

DiabolicalHam

Apr 23, 2017
YouTube
Name to be presented on shout-out:
Diabolicalham
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBHS3XYzMfQXZC--bwTNsKg
How many subscribers: 122
Type of content:
I mainly do alot of gaming videos such as walkthroughs and gameplay. I also do discussions and film theories. Finally I have started recording some warhammer 40k in demand of my audience.
Why they should subscribe:
I believe I offer a variety of content and have a USP that no one else has. Also I put alot of hard work into my videos to attract a larger audience.
Video to use in shout-out:

If you decide to shout me out that would be most appreciated thanks for your time.

Reactions: EmperorFun

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
Hi I'm looking to engage with the community more so if you want a free shout out to help you grow your channel and gain new subscribers look no further than here. You don't have to be a subscriber of my channel but that's always nice as it helps me grow and helps you gain more viewers.

Fill in this form below and I will shout it out!

Channel Link/Name:
How many subscribers:
Type of Content you do:

Thank you and I promise all shout out will be done.

Also this is the list of shout out I have done so for:

1:
2:
3:
Thanks bro for shot out

Reactions: PlatinumPurge

The Rubin

Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2017
UK
YouTube
TheRubinYT
Name to be presented on shoutout: The Rubin
Channel Link/Name: The Rubin
How many subscribers: 600+
Type of Content you do: I do gaming, shoutouts, vlogs (rarely now), tutorials, songs and parodies (coming soon).
Why they should subscribe: This channel has mixed content coming out every weekdays and saturdays. I also do a shoutout series on every saturday starting from this week.

Last edited:

SgtVault

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2017
YouTube
SgtVaultTM
Name to be presented on shoutout: SgtVault
Channel Link/Name: https://www.youtube.com/SgtVault
How many subscribers: 2,099
Type of Content you do: Minecraft Commentary Gameplay
Why they should subscribe: There are some epic and funny moments that are worth watching.
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: "What just happened!?" -

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Name to be presented on shoutout: Empyragon
Channel Link/Name: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJq3aNXPT_KSzjgmzNL43xw / Empyragon
How many subscribers: Currently 33
Type of Content you do: Variety gaming: anything my setup can handle and that either I or my subs feel like watching/playing, planning to add some game development content to the mix in the near future ;)
Why they should subscribe: Well, if they're looking to experience some gaming moments with a Swedish dude with Asperger's, and have the possibility to help form a nice community, then they should probably sub. If not, then they can come for the games and stay for my personality if they so desire :)
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: My most recent overwatch video
Alternatively a video from my ongoing dreamfall chapters let's play series :)

Brian Porter

Rising User
Aug 10, 2017
Name to be presented on shoutout MrMooCow2012
Channel Link/Name: mrmoocow2012
How many subscribers: 126
Type of Content you do: gaming
Why they should subscribe: i love to engage with my viewers by making most of my content live
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: i cant paste links yet the video is called on my channel how to be a superhero its a short film i made

thank you so much

KingAmDa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
YouTube
Hi I'm looking to engage with the community more so if you want a free shout out to help you grow your channel and gain new subscribers look no further than here. You don't have to be a subscriber of my channel but that's always nice as it helps me grow and helps you gain more viewers.

Channel Link/Name: KingAmDa https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTstJzXemvm6Wb0K498htfA
How many subscribers: 153
Type of Content you do: Gaming (CoD-GTA-2K-MUT-), Tutorials, Livestreams
Why they should subscribe: I am trying to get back into YouTube and I want to entertain people with good livestreams and help people with tutorials and glitches.
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: Sony Vegas Pro 14 Video FREE video
or GTA Livestream

Reactions: PR ENGLISH
Jan 26, 2020
peterborugh
YouTube
Name to be presented on shoutout: bluebudgie productions
Channel Link/Name: bluebudgie productions
How many subscribers: 116
Type of Content you do: reviews,vlogs
Why they should subscribe: I wanna make people happy and maybe more people can tell me what they want to see. I have resently been starting to upgrade my stuff (really slowly) so im taking youtube more serious. I am getting better at my work

Last edited:

MsVues

New User
Jan 30, 2020
YouTube
Hello, Everybody, I just found this site, it would be great to colab, with all of you.... I"m a lead generating storm. I help with lead generation. I have so much content it crazy. See I've been online since it was a thing. Yep, 1982 as a sophomore in high school. My goal was to be found as quick as possible online..Boy, did my journey take me around the world and back. I have about 4 different areas of interest and the resources to back it up...Please check me out....For as long as I've been online I just set up this channel.....So let's collaborate...thx..[DOUBLEPOST=1580357645][/DOUBLEPOST]

Channel Link/Name:
How many subscribers:
Type of Content you do:

Thank you and I promise all shout out will be done.

Also this is the list of shout out I have done so for:

1:

2:

3:

Last edited:

MsVues

New User
Jan 30, 2020
YouTube
Name to be presented on shoutout : Ms. Vues & Reviews
Channel Link/Name:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MsVuesReviews
How many subscribers: 783
Type of Content you do: Resources, that will help you save money, make money on and offline..I post my journey of all the things I've used to freelance for better over 20yrs....I help people make money online, My best skill is lead generation, boy, I can cause a traffic storm.
Why they should subscribe: I have so much info. I have info in: Affiliate Marketing help and tips. Travel, Food, News and Trends. Just interesting content.You can use to get ideas, tips etc...
Thank You...

Reactions: PR ENGLISH

I AM YAYAK

New User
Mar 5, 2020
indonesia
bit.ly
YouTube
Channel Link/Name: i am yayak
How many subscribers: 400
Type of Content you do: music and game mobilelegends
Why they should subscribe: you can reuse the music freecopyrights

example like this

PR ENGLISH

New User
Mar 6, 2020
YouTube
hi guys i am new here i need subscribers and view and likes and comment and i am new on youtube i am doing funny and cute animals compilation thank you for all of you

Alex jones

New User
May 1, 2020
YouTube
not sure if this is still going but hey ho worth a shot!

Name to be presented on shoutout: The Den
Channel Link/Name: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fz3vOEQKNV35cvhBcGqyQ?view_as=subscriber
How many subscribers: 42
Type of Content you do: Commentary type videos
Why they should subscribe: i hope to deliver somewhat original content, and i hope my videos bring smiles and a laugh to peoples faces.

MriJyo

New User
May 2, 2020
YouTube
Channel Link/Name: MRIJYO
How many subscribers:55 SUBSCRIBERS

Type of Content you do: Education & Awareness for young Adults ( current trend, Fun, outdoor playing)
Why they should subscribe: Young Kids need awareness and education to survive in the society, my channel provides / guides them with Fun
Video you have uploaded I can use in the shout out video: Any of video u can use

MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
Channel Link/Name: MrGboy
How many subscribers: 101
Type of Content you do: GAMING / VLOGGING
Why they should subscribe: I make Cringe Gaming Video, and Vlogging my Ups and Downs that makes tons of inspiration.

Gme Zhang

New User
Jun 12, 2020
YouTube
Channel Link/Name: Gme Zhang
How many subscribers: 107
Type of Content you do: Gaming
Why they should subscribe: I'm sharing my gameplay to some of you do not have the game, or some funny moments that happened in my gameplay, peace