FFF Adapt Overcome and Conquer

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome everyone to this week's FFF, sorry for none last week, seems like we all forgot whose turn it was to make it and then time just got away from us all. Anyway without further delay lets start off with.....

Triggering YouTube Algorithm

Ever wondered what you could do to drive my audiences to your channel or to help your channel grow? Well in this latest video from Freedom Derral Eves shows you how from VidCon

I thought that the following (and shortened tips) might benefit some of our partners on the Freedom Forums
1) Predict what your viewers will watch on what device and make vids based around that
2) Thumbnails will get 3x more views than vids with no thumbnails
3) Youtube is confusing if you don't put your mind into an AI - find patterns and trends and monopolise on that

But why take my notes as the truth, for those of you who are interested please see the following video

Remember This?

If you remember way back to June 16th I posted a little giveaway in that weeks FFF, that mentioned I had managed to snag a copy of the following Steam Keys from our very own Forum Koala. Now I did say that in order to win one of these you would need to nominate someone to be featured in the next FFF - however I didn't seem to get any people taking us up on this.

So I am slightly changing this to get these keys to worthy contributors on the forum. In order to be in with a chance of winning you just need to comment on this week's FFF and let us know what part of the forum you most like.

To recap the following keys are up for grabs -
The Last Federation
The Last Federation: Betrayed Hope Expansion
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 Dual Pack
Tidalis
Shattered Heaven
Skyward Collapse

Achievements Who Doesn't Love Them

Starting off this weeks celebrations is @NoDragonsPlz , who not only gets a mention for surpassing 900 videos posted on YouTube but also for having 9000 likes. I can't be the only one to think this definitely deserves a mention and a wild round of applause can I???

To share the love and spread joy joy feelings why not leave a comment on either of NoDragon's threads which can be found - HERE and HERE

Secondly, and again another double achiever we have @MrGengisar Shimazu who has been posting on YouTube for over two years now and has also just reached over 700,000 views on their channel. Seriously if we keep all these up I think my head is going explode with excitement. To see their announcement thread please go - HERE

Lets not forget @Hyderpony who recently celebrated being with Freedom for over a year, which I find so amazing. To paraphrase his thread 'with good friendship and teamwork, [We] can accomplish anything.' which I think nicely sums it up. Again to join in the celebrating and to show a brony so much needed love, please visit their thread - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!