An Optimistic Gathering :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
With all the negativity of today's society, sometimes it's hard to focus on all of the good times. That's exactly what I want to do with this thread, to focus on what makes you happy. Post a comment about something that made you smile today!

Reactions: Machi

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
What an awesome topic!! Love it <3

One of the things that made me happy today was to watch adventure time lol

Reactions: Goped Fred

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Being 25 and graduated, I'm happy to say that I'm enrolled in a course that can further my career in the future.

With that said, being an adult sucks.
Appreciate your time being a student, 'cause it only gets harder when you get older.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Being 25 and graduated, I'm happy to say that I'm enrolled in a course that can further my career in the future.

With that said, being an adult sucks.
Appreciate your time being a student, 'cause it only gets harder when you get older.
True dat. The older you get I feel like you become more set in your ways. It's awesome you're taking the steps to better your future, though! There's always room to improve! Keep at it :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
What makes me happy is ignoring the things that make me unhappy.
I've noticed that I have been calmer and have enjoyed life alot more since I stopped watching the news shows.

ozmodion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Ozmodion
what makes me happy is waiting for my render to finish whilst perusing the forums and listening to the 25th Anniversary Orchestral edition of Zelda. well chills me out and makes me all happy inside.

Edit - oh and what would make me even more happier would be having my Partnered badge on my forum picture that i have applied for 4 times now.