News Anime Heaven is here

Anime Heaven

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
YouTube
So then I would like to introduce myself here.

My name is Stefan Kallay and I am 25 years old. Born and grew up and currently living in Weingarten in Germany.
Through Freedom, I am struck by a coincidence ^ ^, my hobbies are next to gaming, anime and manga as well as Japan, which is why my channel also revolves around this area.
With YouTube, I have already started on active times Coldmirrors, so I am next to Kaddi and Gronkh a primary rock xD. Unfortunately both never hit and really successful I was not.
As mentioned, my channel is about anime, manga and Japan. In addition to a weekly news format called "AniFlash", there are also top lists as well as reviews about anime (Manga are planned).
Except for my news format, which always comes Sunday, my reviews are uploaded irregularly, depending on how the replenishment of the publisher looks.
My channel can be found at animeheaven.de

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
So then I would like to introduce myself here.

My name is Stefan Kallay and I am 25 years old. Born and grew up and currently living in Weingarten in Germany.
Through Freedom, I am struck by a coincidence ^ ^, my hobbies are next to gaming, anime and manga as well as Japan, which is why my channel also revolves around this area.
With YouTube, I have already started on active times Coldmirrors, so I am next to Kaddi and Gronkh a primary rock xD. Unfortunately both never hit and really successful I was not.
As mentioned, my channel is about anime, manga and Japan. In addition to a weekly news format called "AniFlash", there are also top lists as well as reviews about anime (Manga are planned).
Except for my news format, which always comes Sunday, my reviews are uploaded irregularly, depending on how the replenishment of the publisher looks.
My channel can be found at animeheaven.de
welcome to freedom!

Reactions: Anime Heaven