YouTube Any Favorite Videos that you Made?

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
In your video catalog, do you guys have any videos that you are proud of?

I feel as though when I make a video I tend to look back on it, and regardless of the quality, remember how much fun I had when making the video. Beginning and after it's done. So I want to know if you guys feel the same when you made your video?

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
My hole Minecraft Road To 100 series, where I try to make 100 minecraft episodes in the same world. Before this series, the most ive made was a 13 ep. series, but I've now published 41 episodes, which is crazy, since I'm really lazy and upload videos barely once a week, that don't even take a lot of effort to create, but the fact that i've stuck with this one series for about 1 year and 6 months is crazy. Thinking of ideas for every video can sometimes be hard, especially for someone like me who likes to be lazy. :p

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
My hole Minecraft Road To 100 series, where I try to make 100 minecraft episodes in the same world. Before this series, the most ive made was a 13 ep. series, but I've now published 41 episodes, which is crazy, since I'm really lazy and upload videos barely once a week, that don't even take a lot of effort to create, but the fact that i've stuck with this one series for about 1 year and 6 months is crazy. Thinking of ideas for every video can sometimes be hard, especially for someone like me who likes to be lazy. :p
Must be hard creating episodes up to 100

Reactions: Belmirs familly

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
In your video catalog, do you guys have any videos that you are proud of?

I feel as though when I make a video I tend to look back on it, and regardless of the quality, remember how much fun I had when making the video. Beginning and after it's done. So I want to know if you guys feel the same when you made your video?
I have a youtube channel called FireAngel64 my favorite video is my BO3 video

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
My favorite video by far might have to be "Gämé Dubs | Episode 4 | DEAD SPACE". It was really fun to make, though a pain in the butt to edit, what with all the music and sound effects I have to add myself. But the voice acting is always my favorite part. I just make up the dialog as I go, have stupid conversations with myself, and doing all sorts of voices for the characters. But I still love doing it. And I think I do a pretty decent job on adding the sound effects, not sure about the music, but whatever. Honestly, I'm proud of the work I've done for all episodes of this show.

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
My favorite video by far might have to be "Gämé Dubs | Episode 4 | DEAD SPACE". It was really fun to make, though a pain in the butt to edit, what with all the music and sound effects I have to add myself. But the voice acting is always my favorite part. I just make up the dialog as I go, have stupid conversations with myself, and doing all sorts of voices for the characters. But I still love doing it. And I think I do a pretty decent job on adding the sound effects, not sure about the music, but whatever. Honestly, I'm proud of the work I've done for all episodes of this show.
Yeah I feel you on the editing, it can be time consuming. Otherwise it's good to have fun with the video

RasterHeals

New User
May 13, 2020
YouTube
Yeah I was really proud of one of my videos I made called "can you beat Pokemon platinum with only a Girafarig" it did super well it ended getting like 10k view's and 300ish likes and a bunch of comments within a week or so broke 300 subs....and then my channel got purged for "being inactive" even though I posted another video that morning, tried to make a claim but I lost everything. But made another channel and posted it again and it didn't do as well but I'm still proud of it it was the first video that I ever made that broke 100+ views and Its one of my best memories of youtube so far :)

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
Aww dude that sucks! Sorry to hear that your original Youtube channel got purged. I didn't even know you can purge for being inactive, it scares me to think about it, considering I don't upload as much on my own channel. Well I hope you get it back one of these days,

Good to hear that you at least have your favorite video, on your new channel. I'll check it out because it has Girafarig in it, and I love Girafarig. So I can't wait for my guy, Pantera, the Girafarig, to start bodying mons left & right!

Reactions: Hexard