Entertainment Back from a long break

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Hey guys, I was here pretty much 24/7 about two years ago and I think I'm still in the top 20 for most things on the forums haha but I've been away for ages so I thought I'd introduce myself again since I want to start using the forums again.

I'm Matty Hughes and my education is in writing and media analysis although I'm also doing a course in photography soon. My youtube channel is completely different from its old stuff. I now do funny and weird videos, social issues and a podcast series. Right now a really popular series with subscribers is tales from the tub where I fill my bath up with different stuff and then get in and tell stories from my life. My podcast series has had many scholars and scientists from the psychedelic world including Dr. Rick Strassman, Dr. Gerardo Sandoval and soon Dennis Mckenna. I'm also currently discussing doing an interview with William L Pickard, a man in jail with two life sentences for producing 90% of the worlds LSD in the 90s. The freedom! family has been nothing but great in the last three years or so I've been with them and I'm looking forward to meeting new people in the forums again.

-Matty

Reactions: Diversified Unison

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Hey guys, I was here pretty much 24/7 about two years ago and I think I'm still in the top 20 for most things on the forums haha but I've been away for ages so I thought I'd introduce myself again since I want to start using the forums again.

I'm Matty Hughes and my education is in writing and media analysis although I'm also doing a course in photography soon. My youtube channel is completely different from its old stuff. I now do funny and weird videos, social issues and a podcast series. Right now a really popular series with subscribers is tales from the tub where I fill my bath up with different stuff and then get in and tell stories from my life. My podcast series has had many scholars and scientists from the psychedelic world including Dr. Rick Strassman, Dr. Gerardo Sandoval and soon Dennis Mckenna. I'm also currently discussing doing an interview with William L Pickard, a man in jail with two life sentences for producing 90% of the worlds LSD in the 90s. The freedom! family has been nothing but great in the last three years or so I've been with them and I'm looking forward to meeting new people in the forums again.

-Matty

Hey Matty,

Welcome back to the forums. Your channel sounds very interesting and I’ll be sure to check it out. Your interviewees sound interesting as well. I look forward to listening to or watching your interview with William Pickard. Be sure to post when you get that vid(s) up on your channel. Again welcome back there have been a lot of cool changes here in the forums. Be sure to download Tapatalk so you can access the forums from your phone as I am now. As well our discord servers are another great place to introduce yourself.

All the best,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLP Matty

Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Hey Matty,

Welcome back to the forums. Your channel sounds very interesting and I’ll be sure to check it out. Your interviewees sound interesting as well. I look forward to listening to or watching your interview with William Pickard. Be sure to post when you get that vid(s) up on your channel. Again welcome back there have been a lot of cool changes here in the forums. Be sure to download Tapatalk so you can access the forums from your phone as I am now. As well our discord servers are another great place to introduce yourself.

All the best,
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you Mike, it's funny I actually remember when we were all talking on here about how to improve the forums and we all said make it available on phones haha. All the new features sound really cool, looking forward to trying them. I'll be sure to let you know about the Pickard interview.

Hiya,

I used to be on here a lot and I've just recently come back. Your channel is awesome!

It strange coming back after so long right? I can still remember all the user names of the regulars and stuff. I've visited their channels and it's just a wasteland. It's quite sad actually. Thank you though I'm glad you like my channel, I pretty much do nothing but work on my channel now.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

-Matty
Welcome back to the Community :)

Lots of things have changed in the past years and you had some competition regarding the Top Players :p

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Heyyy welcome back! I still kinda remember you :D Here's some new stuff on the forums:
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

GLP Matty

Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Heyyy welcome back! I still kinda remember you :D Here's some new stuff on the forums:
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Thanks Row, I think I still follow you on twitter actually haha I keep forgetting to check out tapatalk. I'll need to look into that today.