Gaming Battle Royale moments

Should I do 2 videos a day or 1?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 16, 2018
YouTube
Your name/alias: Battle Royale Moments

Where are you from?: UK

How old are you?:17

How did you find Freedom!? Actually found it years ago when I had another channel, but that didn't last long :)

What are your favorite Games?: Battle Royale games, obviously.

Why did you start YouTube? Well I already watch a lot of twitch clips (which takes quite a while) so i thought I might as well edit them into a video to save other people the time. There are other channels which do it but I just find that the clips they include aren't funny or are only about one battle royale game.

What is your biggest dream? To have an audience that enjoys the videos I post

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a channel that edits live stream clips into a video. The clips are either funny, epic, or just plain weird. I post videos on PUBG and Fortnite. The owners of the clips are credited in the description. I do this for people that cant sit through an entire live stream and just want the best bits.

How frequently do you upload?: For now I am uploading 2 videos a day (1 on PUBG 1 on Fortnite) however I am thinking of maybe doing 1 a day and alternating which game the video is on. This will allow more time for clips so that the videos would theoretically have better quality clips.