Community Been seeing a lot of negative on freedom after this termination And i want to put my experience when i was working on the mgntv at the time

Cornish Games Night

Rising User
Jun 16, 2017
Cornwall
YouTube
cornishgames
If you are that person who had a bad experience I'm sorry but this is my personal experience and not yours I hope you understand.

So I've been seeing a lot of people talking about freedom in a bad way saying they were conned and were expecting to get subs from just joining them etc.
But for myself, my experience with freedom has been really good.
I was slowly making videos as I almost gave up and I was reached out by George to contact me about joining to make content for MGNTV and all I ever wanted to do in my life was make content that people enjoyed. So when I joined to work with the mgntv all I had was broken cheap stuff to get me through my recording like a mic and then my webcam died.
Geroge and freedom took it upon there self in buying me brand new equipment like a new condenser mic with mini pa and a razor webcam so that the content I will provide for them and myself was utmost best. heck, I even made some money in making videos. yeah, it was not a lot but then the mgntv was a new channel and I totally understand that we were not going t to make money at the start but they still gave me $10 per video.

If there was something George took his time to chat with me about content and stuff.

Now the scholarship deal I was offered to take because this I admit was a bad feeling because yeah I'm a content creator and when I got offered it I wanted to think about this as I was going to quit my job. go full time on this. yep, that is all I wanted in life was to do something like this.
now I admit I spent way more time spending 3 to 5 hours every day making videos for mgn and maintaining my IRL job while streaming so I lacked uploading on my own channel as I have some project I wanted to work on so when I got told by a new person who just joined the staff that "Until we see a consistent flow of good quality content, I'm sure we can talk further about your progression with the scholarship"

I was damn gutted after hearing they wanted me on board with this.I felt very gutted and all the work I did on the mgn was nothing towards this scholar.

If there is only one negative in all of this was that about them because it's like hearing yeah gonna have you but no because you haven't uploaded much to your main channel. while I was maintaining a job and streaming not to mention uploading on the mgntv if I was not working and started the scholar I would have way more time in making content on my own.

Now that's out the way I'm glad I mentioned the scholar because I was ready to join that at the time.

So I kept continuing doing mgntv and honestly, it has been really good and enjoyable.
But near the end, I felt like I was put in a corner as I wanted to create some ideas on the mgn and I really needed to know if there's any future with me in the mgn like more cost than $10
per video, I spend a lot of time recording editing and uploading but I will say I got tole we will arrange it this week or arrange something and will get to me by this week but I heard nothing because I had some ambitious ideas on how to making it better or other cool stuff but again the push aside thing with them kind of felt ignored.

So I left for the lack of communication I hate being in that spot when you ask to arrange a meeting and they forget about you and stream with someone lets while this could have been arranged weeks ago.

If anyone was looking to see anything negative in this message where I'm sorry.

Spite the only 2 things that were bad. They have been really good to me and helped a lot out with this place its the honest truth no one would go out their way to buy a person a new mic, webcam, and soundproofing, heck some games to review as a bonus, and of course some pocket money in my pocket.

I really wish the best for them and this termination gets resulted and if you were looking to join just to get subs from them I believe you are in the wrong place they help you and give you some tools to help your content get better. I Hope the partners and other staff will be safe in all of this.
It's a **** time I know but there's light at the end of the tunnel just ignore all the bad stuff people are saying and just keep up your spirits.

There's a quote I really like and that is:

"Failure is a bend in the road. Not the end of the road. keep moving forward"

Take care everyone and stay safe :)

Last edited:

Cornish Games Night

Rising User
Jun 16, 2017
Cornwall
YouTube
cornishgames
Hey, sorry to see you go, but I agree with you that Freedom! is good to its partners. I've been with them since 2013 and my overall experience has been a positive one to say the least.

Best wishes to you for the future ahead!
Yeah ill still be in the fourms so i ain't gone majorly just stopped working on the mgntv side of things :) so you will see me around :)