Fun and Games Blue pill or Red pill?

DieUnko

New User
May 2, 2015
YouTube
So if you've seen the matrix then you know the deal with the red and blue pills. But here there will be different options that you make for the pills and the next person answers and makes their own options. Its almost like would you rather but matrix form. Also try to see if you can have the answers and options based on the color of the pills. Thx. :)

Red pill: Bring back someone who came make this world a better place but it costs you your life.

Blue pill: Bring world peace to this world but you will be stuff in an alternative world where everything chases you forever.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Red Pill - Bring back Jesus.

My options:

Red Pill - Pick a video game you would love to live in, but your loved ones would be your enemies.
Blue Pill - Become the worlds most powerful person, but your body becomes frail and weak.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Red Pill - Bring back Jesus.

My options:

Red Pill - Pick a video game you would love to live in, but your loved ones would be your enemies.
Blue Pill - Become the worlds most powerful person, but your body becomes frail and weak.
Tough choice but i'd take the Blue. Couldn't stand to see my wife and kids as enemies.

Options:
Red Pill: You gain a fortune and live the rich life but this only lasts for 1 year. After you will forget about everything you did.
Blue Pill: You become immortal but can never love someone.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

DieUnko

New User
May 2, 2015
YouTube
Tough choice but i'd take the Blue. Couldn't stand to see my wife and kids as enemies.

Options:
Red Pill: You gain a fortune and live the rich life but this only lasts for 1 year. After you will forget about everything you did.
Blue Pill: You become immortal but can never love someone.

Red pill: cause then i could help the world. I may not remember but everyone else could.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red pill: You could be in a relationship with any celebrity but if you break up with them they become a psycho yandare (over obsessed) about you.
Blue pill: Everyone will love you but only the person you love will not love you.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I pick Red pill, because why not have have Sofia Vergara obsessed with me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Pill: Pick you absolute dream car for a year, but it means that for the rest of your life you drive a crap box.
Blue Pill: You can have any powers you want, but you can't use them for good.