Wes Jannusch

New User
Aug 28, 2017
Hi Everyone, I'm entirely new at this youtube network thing, but since I've been trying and trying to grow my youtube channel with no real luck of my own, I decided to go out of my comfort zone and try this. I could really use any input or help that anyone is willing to give me. My one channel "Wes's Vlog" mainly consists of vlogs of my family and going out and having fun, also i do some metal sculpture videos every now and then. But I know I've got the knowledge and skill to go far with youtube, but I just need a little help and guidance. So if there is anyone willing to give me some advice, please feel free to message me. Thanks for reading and let's collaborate.

Reactions: Row

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! :D I'm sure that many people here will be able to help out your channel and give you critiques on making it even better.^^ Also, be sure to put your channel link in the profile settings so that a little "subscribe" button will show up in all your posts, that way everyone can see your channel in just a single click!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Everyone, I'm entirely new at this youtube network thing, but since I've been trying and trying to grow my youtube channel with no real luck of my own, I decided to go out of my comfort zone and try this. I could really use any input or help that anyone is willing to give me. My one channel "Wes's Vlog" mainly consists of vlogs of my family and going out and having fun, also i do some metal sculpture videos every now and then. But I know I've got the knowledge and skill to go far with youtube, but I just need a little help and guidance. So if there is anyone willing to give me some advice, please feel free to message me. Thanks for reading and let's collaborate.
Welcome to the Community :)

If your looking for tips i can advise to browse our tips section ;)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Wes!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We hope you learn a lot from here as someone new to YouTube networks. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom! I also do vlogs daily! What would you wanna do for a collab?