TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Just joined Freedom! And I have a whole bunch of questions..Is there anyone outthere to help me..Plase reply here or message me.

I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE SUPPORT BUT NO REPLY SINCE TWO DAYS.
Depends on what questions you have but we can always try to answer them :)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

The Explaining Guy!

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2016
India
YouTube
Debangshu_sett
Sir. These are my questions.
1. Joined in December,thats means I will come to know about my Payments in February?

2.Starting February,will I be able to track my Daily income in the revenue page?(Like I used to do in Google AdSense performance report )

3. How can I check for Invalid Clicks from Freedom dashboard? Since nothing is being shown

4.Does Freedom pay ler Views or per Clicks on Ads?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Right so here are the answer to your above queries
1) Yes if you joined the Network in December you will recieve your first payment at the end of February, though you will be able to see the amount that is owed to you at the end of January.
2) You can always track your estimated revenue both on YouTube and the Freedom dashboard, however daily information isn't available on the Freedom dashboard as this is updated at the end of every month and only gives details for the month not individual break downs
3) You don't need to check for invalid clicks, unless you get a notification either from YouTube, Adsense or Freedom about this assume everythign is fine
4) Freedom follows the same rules regarding ad revnue as everyone else this is worked out to be the cost per mille or CPM - basically the amount of revenue you earned based on 1,000 ad impressions

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So basically we don't get any Revenue if someone clicks on the ads that are running on my video??

And we get payment only per 1000 Views.
No you still get paid though this is in relation to the amount of views and CPM you have. For example say you have a £1 CPM so every thousand views you would theoretically earn £1 on the video - if that video then only has 100 views then you would expect to see 10p revenue generated

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How can we access the content id facility provided by freedom

to see if someone is using our video??
As noted in our support article the Content ID is available by request and is subject to verification to ensure that the system isn't being misused
Here is the link to the support article - https://freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us...t-features-does-Freedom-offer-their-partners-

"Content ID: We can find all copies of your original content anywhere on YouTube and monetize or takedown the matches (if you are a musician, this means we can monetize all copies of your music anywhere on YouTube!)*
* This is upon request and verification to prevent abuse. "