Can you workout with no gym or equipment?

Bodyweightmobility

Rising User
Sep 6, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
hey there freedom members. I have a Quick question. Can you workout with no equipment or gym?
Let me here your opinions. and if you are intrested in learning more About training with no equipment Then check my youtube channel that is actually made to help you workout with minimal equipment as possible. Link in my profile!

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I believe it is possible to workout without equipment or even having to go to the gym. And as far as equipment is concerned, if it is really necessary, if you're working out at home, you can get creative and use stuff around the house to workout with. I workout at home, and the only 'equipment' I have are dumbells and a jump rope.
It really depends on what you're trying to achieve.

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Pretty much what Demkeys said. You can just find stuff around the house that has a bit of weight to it. When i started i just bench pressed bags of rice on this pole i found in the garage lmao

Steam Controller Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Like everyone else has already said, there are plenty of bodyweight exercises you can do at home, and plenty of apps and channels like yours to help learn the right techniques for the harder exercises (beyond just sit-ups and push ups).

While I prefer to use weights (when I actually worked out regularly), bodyweight exercises are an excellent way for someone to get into shape without having to spend money on going to the gym or buying home equipment.

My favorite bodyweight exercise (although it does require some sort of equipment/tree branch/whatever) is pull-ups. Having to pull your bodyweight up using only your upper body is definitely a work out if you aren't used to it, lol.

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
You absolutely can workout without any equipment, and I would personally recommend that to newer lifters. Before even getting into the gym I always recommend mastering body weight exercises before. The best body weight exercises that you can do are simply Push-ups, Pull-ups, Leg Raises, Lunges, and body weight Squats.