Pick one

• Vegar

• Lyrus

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vegar

New User
Dec 25, 2016
Hello Freedom!, So I have been here for a while but on a different account and started with that name, but meanwhile I came up with a different name for myself and now I can't decide.So what do you think?

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom community!
I am glad you decided to join us and grow with us! Keep uploading regularly and create quality content.
I personally like Vegar more. ;)

Vegar

New User
Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for the nice welcome, and thanks for helping me choose my name.I am gonna start uploading again soon. :D

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
Is there a reasoning behind each name?

Based solely on pronunciation... I would go with Lyrus, just because it's easier to roll off the tongue. Vegar can be a little confusing to pronounce as it can be Var-gAR or Vee-gAR. I dunno. I may be totally reading too much into it.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom!, So I have been here for a while but on a different account and started with that name, but meanwhile I came up with a different name for myself and now I can't decide.So what do you think?
I would also have to say Lyrus sounds much better and is easier to say. Just another thing I would like to mention is that you shouldn't really be creating duplicate forum accounts - depending on which name you choose to use going forward can I ask that you message one of our admins to remove the other (duplicate) account to the forums please

Vegar

New User
Dec 25, 2016
Is there a reasoning behind each name?

Based solely on pronunciation... I would go with Lyrus, just because it's easier to roll off the tongue. Vegar can be a little confusing to pronounce as it can be Var-gAR or Vee-gAR. I dunno. I may be totally reading too much into it.

I would also have to say Lyrus sounds much better and is easier to say. Just another thing I would like to mention is that you shouldn't really be creating duplicate forum accounts - depending on which name you choose to use going forward can I ask that you message one of our admins to remove the other (duplicate) account to the forums please
Thanks everyone , but I think I'll go with Vegar, and if I can't delete the other forum account "Lyrus" you can ask the admins to remove it.

Vegar

New User
Dec 25, 2016
Thanks for helping me , but does Lyrus sound a bit too "soft" for a gaming channel?
If you want to use your old account I could always just change your forum name.
I didn't know you could do that , give me more time to make up my mind please. :D

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I don't know why I chose Lyrus in the poll, I just really like the way it rolls off the tongue.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
When these questions come up, I answer it with a return question.

Which one of these would you be most comfortable being called if you became famous for it?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thanks for helping me , but does Lyrus sound a bit too "soft" for a gaming channel?

I didn't know you could do that , give me more time to make up my mind please. :D
I don't know, I think it sounds epic for a gaming channel. But in the end you'll have to decide what you want people to call you.