Channel logo, Intro and outro

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi guys and gals I'm looking for someone to help me out with channel logo, a Intro and a outdo template for my channel. One guy of here said that he would do it but he won't answer my message's now.

For the logo I would like MrGrim in a lightning blue and have a smokey/black backdrop. For the intro I like the idea of it starting out black and white then when the beat drops the colour comes in. The some I want is Veorra Run. For the outro I'm easy as long as I could drop a video or two in there that would be sweet.

I could pay if needed or I could transfer my credits to you I don't mind. Thanks everyone.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys and gals I'm looking for someone to help me out with channel logo, a Intro and a outdo template for my channel. One guy of here said that he would do it but he won't answer my message's now.

For the logo I would like MrGrim in a lightning blue and have a smokey/black backdrop. For the intro I like the idea of it starting out black and white then when the beat drops the colour comes in. The some I want is Veorra Run. For the outro I'm easy as long as I could drop a video or two in there that would be sweet.

I could pay if needed or I could transfer my credits to you I don't mind. Thanks everyone.
Hey!
I can make the logo you want and the outro as well but intro is something I am not good at
So if u want me to make those 2 then I can make it....just DM me here so we can discuss more

Amrish Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2016
YouTube
1.I Want My LOGO to Represent LOL(LaughOutLoud) The LOGO's Color Can Be Any Of Your Choice
2.Banner Should Have The Same Green Color And
3.The Logo Must Be Clearly Visible Thats It.

Im Planning To Change My Channel Name..Thats Why

The Logo Can Be High Res

Thanks You
Amrish.