What's cook'n everyone?! I'm Chef JB and like many of you I am new to YouTube and am seeking to expand and grow my subscription base. I'm a lifelong gamer of course, but I also have an almost unhealthy obsession w/ Food and the Culinary arts so I enjoy blending the two! I also think my unique brand of comedy, realness, and love of Gaming should be shared with the world so my goal is to become a YouTube Partner and enter the Gaming Industry as a recognized Personality.

At the moment my channel focuses on Let's Plays, Live streams, Reviews, and even general Commentary. I started my channel originally just to share clips of my gaming experiences with my friends and cousins whom I grew up with. But that ended up turning into an opportunity to polish my editing and video making skills. Fast forward to today and now I'm addicted to improving the recipes!

Thanks for reading my post everyone, please click my YouTube banner and checkout my channel so you can Subscribe, Share with your friends, and get a hot plate of what the Chef is cook'n!
~Chef JBrDee

P.S.
Shout Out BeardGang!!

Last edited: