Other Milestone Collected all the Iconic Moments #1-41 on DVD

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Since 2016, Warner Bros released some Iconic Moments to DVD, picking there best moments from the years and re-releasing them with a new slip cover / limited edition design, first there was only 24 issues released in 2016, then they released another 17 in 2017, only one can image that they might release more in the future as 2018 progresses.

I haven't started the unboxing process, but hope to release then soon to my channel for all to see. I got them from HMV for the 5 for £20 deal, totaling £165.99 spent in total for the complete set.

I still have to collect the Blu-rays, but they only release a selected few, dunno why but I will collect them soon when I get round to them.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Since 2016, Warner Bros released some Iconic Moments to DVD, picking there best moments from the years and re-releasing them with a new slip cover / limited edition design, first there was only 24 issues released in 2016, then they released another 17 in 2017, only one can image that they might release more in the future as 2018 progresses.

I haven't started the unboxing process, but hope to release then soon to my channel for all to see. I got them from HMV for the 5 for £20 deal, totaling £165.99 spent in total for the complete set.

I still have to collect the Blu-rays, but they only release a selected few, dunno why but I will collect them soon when I get round to them.
Gratz! :)

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii