Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
"Hi Guys,

FYI with the content id claims that is not us claiming the content. With the 4k1k unlinks there has been an error on YouTubes side and some videos are being claimed without reference files or any other materials from us claiming the video. This is a bug on YouTubes side we believe is caused by the 4k1k unlinks we are currently trying to resolve this.

We take claims and content ID very seriously in general and these are not claims directed by us. People who are receiving claims to contact support with a link to the video being claimed we will release it ASAP.

Again this is a YT bug we are not claiming this content our self."

-Stefan Grant

https://freedom.support.tm
-> Click submit a request (top right)

If you still have any issues regarding this after contacting support please let us know.

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
What do you mean?

I mean that my channel is unlinked because 4k1k. But I did new video, where I used music from Position music / Freedom collection and give credits as usuall. But my video get content-id match and was monetized via Position music. I disputed it and they did not approved it.

I know that I cannot monetize these videos, but it this normal.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I mean that my channel is unlinked because 4k1k. But I did new video, where I used music from Position music / Freedom collection and give credits as usuall. But my video get content-id match and was monetized via Position music. I disputed it and they did not approved it.

I know that I cannot monetize these videos, but it this normal.
Just shoot [email protected] an email with the video ID and they'll resolve it.

Upvote 0

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
If it takes longer than 48 hours let me know.
I think we're a bit past that now, since I sent the request.[DOUBLEPOST=1532238623,1529221731][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, it's been over a month, and the claim still has not been dealt with. l have already written a thread, expressing my disappointment in the support staff. I've decided to not bother with them anymore, and I'm considering downloading, and re-installing the claimed video. Is there any chance you could tell my why it would take so long to remove a claim? Because I really am not impressed, and soon to be no longer reliant on them.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I think we're a bit past that now, since I sent the request.[DOUBLEPOST=1532238623,1529221731][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, it's been over a month, and the claim still has not been dealt with. l have already written a thread, expressing my disappointment in the support staff. I've decided to not bother with them anymore, and I'm considering downloading, and re-installing the claimed video. Is there any chance you could tell my why it would take so long to remove a claim? Because I really am not impressed, and soon to be no longer reliant on them.

Hey sorry I didn't see your response, I'll pass this onto the head of support. Please keep the video up so we can find out why it wasn't dealt with.

Can you message me with your support ticket ID and the video that was claimed.

Upvote 0