Dylan Gaming-TV

New User
Apr 23, 2016
Kurdistan
YouTube
Hi everyone ,

i recently uploaded a new video about god of war 2 and in the fight between the titans and the gods there's this music and its copyrighted on my channel and i'm not sure as i searched a lot on the internet for that to maybe contact the owners or anything that could help me remove the copyright !

so anyone have any experience and can help me ?

the video :

thanks in advance

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Best thing to do is to remove any music when you edit your clips. I would also recommend removing any cutscenes as well. You can also save some editing time by turning off music from the in game options if God of war 2 has that option. Hope this helps.

Dylan Gaming-TV

New User
Apr 23, 2016
Kurdistan
YouTube
thanks for the comment , i know those stuff but first youtube removing music tool , remove my commentary too , and we are talking about uploaded video with views if it was about editing and removing i would have done that myself no problem but the video is live now !

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
thanks for the comment , i know those stuff but first youtube removing music tool , remove my commentary too , and we are talking about uploaded video with views if it was about editing and removing i would have done that myself no problem but the video is live now !
Right, it is more of a future reference thing. Before you upload the video try and edit out all the music in the game.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube

For future reference upload the video as private and see if there is any issues with it when it finishes uploading. Then you can just flip it to public or schedule it once you know there are no issues.