Gaming Could use some feedback.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
I was hoping that people could give me some feedback on this video. I'm trying to improve my videos by shortening my playthrough and taking out boring bits. How else could I improve with these sorts of videos.

Reactions: derwinvlog

DNR Reptiles

New User
Aug 14, 2017
United States
YouTube
I'd suggest trying a new microphone with a pop filter to help with audio quality. I'd also capitalize the title a little better so "first" and "part" are capitalized. To make the title more appealing in general try "Assassins Creed: Freedom Cry [1]". Shorter titles with lengthy descriptions helped me back when I had a gaming channel. The video itself is fine but maybe add a fade to the transition between videos to make it a little smoother.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
love your review could use a little brightning on the video . but excellent to watch..
Thank you, glad u like it[DOUBLEPOST=1502737888][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd suggest trying a new microphone with a pop filter to help with audio quality. I'd also capitalize the title a little better so "first" and "part" are capitalized. To make the title more appealing in general try "Assassins Creed: Freedom Cry [1]". Shorter titles with lengthy descriptions helped me back when I had a gaming channel. The video itself is fine but maybe add a fade to the transition between videos to make it a little smoother.
Thanks a lot for all the advice mate, I'll take it all into account and edit it a bit, and use those tips in the future. Thanks

Reactions: derwinvlog

SJTR5

New User
Aug 14, 2017
YouTube
SolarJTR5
I thought the Audio was fine, screen is a bit dark though. playthrough and comments were fine :)

wanting to go shorter? of course with lots of clarifications.

then take out parts that don't interest you, even if it's places you don't talk or if it doesn't further the viewers experience.
(for assassins creed) if it's following someone and nothing you see appeals to you, then don't bother adding it in. (confused)
is it for YOUR reaction the viewers should see, or soley just 'how to play this game'.

what stood out to me was you didn't say anything during some story cutscenes(that's not a bad thing I know your listening to the game to understand whats going on), I'd like to hear in your words the summary of the objective like you did after the cutscene. maybe a snippet, I'm probably asking too much... of course if making a joke of the animation, or "is she a love interest?", or something of value you can add.
personal opinions are obnoxious, but do consider that question, is it for YOUR reaction the viewers should see, or soley just 'how to play this game'.

hope this helps!
-SolarJTR5

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
I thought the Audio was fine, screen is a bit dark though. playthrough and comments were fine :)

wanting to go shorter? of course with lots of clarifications.

then take out parts that don't interest you, even if it's places you don't talk or if it doesn't further the viewers experience.
(for assassins creed) if it's following someone and nothing you see appeals to you, then don't bother adding it in. (confused)
is it for YOUR reaction the viewers should see, or soley just 'how to play this game'.

what stood out to me was you didn't say anything during some story cutscenes(that's not a bad thing I know your listening to the game to understand whats going on), I'd like to hear in your words the summary of the objective like you did after the cutscene. maybe a snippet, I'm probably asking too much... of course if making a joke of the animation, or "is she a love interest?", or something of value you can add.
personal opinions are obnoxious, but do consider that question, is it for YOUR reaction the viewers should see, or soley just 'how to play this game'.

hope this helps!
-SolarJTR5
Thanks a lot mate, I have a lot of good points there, yh I shortened it quite a bit. It was originally 50 mins long, but only kept the more interesting bits. I am trying to show the game but I'm trying to do some good and funny commentary so that the viewer will not only enjoy watching the gameplay, but me aswell. I'm going to take everything you've said in to consideration and use your advice in my next video, thanks again

Reactions: SJTR5