Forums Crypto Miner Area on the forums!

Would this section of the forums be helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
I was wandering we can have a CryptoMiner area on the forums with areas called

-- Your Setup
-- Problems & Bugs
-- General Inquiries

Just an area dedicated on the forums where we can discuss future addons, see what each Graphic card earns. What algorithm each graphic card does?

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I would definitely see this as a good addition to the forums since it is something new for the Freedom! community. As LW as mentioned, this will impact how much spam we may receive with similar questions all the time. Nevertheless, I will definitely be supporting this and will give it a mention in tonight's FFF.

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
I would definitely see this as a good addition to the forums since it is something new for the Freedom! community. As LW as mentioned, this will impact how much spam we may receive with similar questions all the time. Nevertheless, I will definitely be supporting this and will give it a mention in tonight's FFF.
What is a FFF?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
I'm facing two problems with Crypto MIner and here they are.
Problem No.1:
Benchmarking, whenever I benchmark it goes to 2% and freezes, and when I restart it, it doesn't move from 0% and everytime it goes like that. Once it went to 20% and I was like, oh god, finally! and it freezed lol

Problem No.2:
Sending feedback, when I noticed that it was repeating I wanted to send feedback, I wrote feedback and did everything what was needed. When I pressed Start/Send or whatever it was, it showed me dialog with sending... and after few minutes, this dialog replaced into the error dialog. I would be thankful, if you would help me with this, since I would really like to see Estimated earnings.

CPU: Core2 Quad Q8200 (colour is brigher than for GPU)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I'm facing two problems with Crypto MIner and here they are.
Problem No.1:
Benchmarking, whenever I benchmark it goes to 2% and freezes, and when I restart it, it doesn't move from 0% and everytime it goes like that. Once it went to 20% and I was like, oh god, finally! and it freezed lol

Problem No.2:
Sending feedback, when I noticed that it was repeating I wanted to send feedback, I wrote feedback and did everything what was needed. When I pressed Start/Send or whatever it was, it showed me dialog with sending... and after few minutes, this dialog replaced into the error dialog. I would be thankful, if you would help me with this, since I would really like to see Estimated earnings.

CPU: Core2 Quad Q8200 (colour is brigher than for GPU)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Thanks for letting me know @Kyrie I'll get this sent onto the people that are working on it.