• Total voters

Jones Laura

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Hello @George and @Freedom! Community Forums greetings,

I'm also a part of our big #Freedom!Family for pass few months :) . Freedom! really providing a very lots of tools and resources, which really helpful for lots and lots of our freedom family. But these resources are not needed for me :/ But I really like to use YouTube Dashboard Tools :D that's really helpful for me and definitely will be lot and lot helpful for all our Family Members :)

So I kindly requesting Freedom! to built more Dashboard Tools for us, which can be really helpful for us :)

So today I'm requesting Freedom! to give us "Default Upload Profile Tool" so that we can create a bulk of profile so we can choose the template we saved already so it's easy to upload the videos fast :)

I used Tubebuddy's tool, but for free we can create only one profile. If we need to create more means we need to upgraded to pro for bills :(

So please build this tool for our freedom family for free @George and @Freedom! Community Forums for free
Thank You

here is the sample:
https://www.tubebuddy.com/tools#defaultuploadprofiles

Jones Laura

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Sounds like a good idea but in my opinion its very lazy thing to use
Not really, It's really lot lot helpful and very easy and simple to use.
I upload Ringtones, Tutorials, Gaming, Premiere Pro videos and Music in day based so I don't have to re-enter the Title, Description, Tags, etc again and again!! If I create different profile for Ringtones, Gaming and etc once. wherever I upload that kinda video I can choose the corresponding profile and automatically the Title, Description, what all i created before will applied to your video just in 1 click!!!

Now say @Amadeus Videos this tool is useful and easy or not? :D

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    55.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    48.9 KB · Views: 2

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Not really, It's really lot lot helpful and very easy and simple to use.
I upload Ringtones, Tutorials, Gaming, Premiere Pro videos and Music in day based so I don't have to re-enter the Title, Description, Tags, etc again and again!! If I create different profile for Ringtones, Gaming and etc once. wherever I upload that kinda video I can choose the corresponding profile and automatically the Title, Description, what all i created before will applied to your video just in 1 click!!!

Now say @Amadeus Videos this tool is useful and easy or not? :D

I still think its pointless. why not just open a text document on your desktop , paste and copy the title / description and stuff, i mean the title should be different for each video anyway so its really pointless :)

Reactions: Jones Laura

Jones Laura

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
www.instagram.com
YouTube
I still think its pointless. why not just open a text document on your desktop , paste and copy the title / description and stuff, i mean the title should be different for each video anyway so its really pointless :)
Seriously Copy Paste again and again? @Amadeus Videos Look at the setps I need to do in your method!!!
1. I need open the Notpad
2. I need to copy the "Title"
3. Then switch to browser and Paste the "Title"
4. again switch back to notepad, now copy the "description"
5. Again switch to browser paste there
6. then to notepad copy the tags
7. then paste in broswer
8. then change the YouTube Video Category

need to do these 8 setps again and again i upload my videos

or

1. open the profile drop-down list and choose the Profile i saved before

this one click is easy when i upload my videos?

which's pointless bro ??? please see the work your doing now !!! and see what i do

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I believe this Youtube upload default had already been outlined in a previous Freedom video as a way to save time. I think its nice if you want the same wording in your descriptions each time for example a call to action, but everyone has their own way of doing this. I wouldn't say its more or less easily doing this, rather than just copying the wording over or typing it out.

As for the tags etc these should always be relevant to the video so unless your uploading a series of video around the same theme, then its always best to do your tags separately

Reactions: Jones Laura

Jones Laura

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
www.instagram.com
YouTube
I believe this Youtube upload default had already been outlined in a previous Freedom video as a way to save time. I think its nice if you want the same wording in your descriptions each time for example a call to action, but everyone has their own way of doing this. I wouldn't say its more or less easily doing this, rather than just copying the wording over or typing it out.

As for the tags etc these should always be relevant to the video so unless your uploading a series of video around the same theme, then its always best to do your tags separately
Yeah I know the tag should be relevant some tags :)[DOUBLEPOST=1513607726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting idea, would help out if you had multiple series that you are uploading. This would have to be something that is implemented into hearbeat (Freedom!'s YouTube extension). I'm not sure if they are still developing it but I can send the suggestion on.
I don't file that tool in heartbeat :( Please you also raise the request to develop this tool :( <3