Dishonored HD Screenshot Pack

Dishonored HD Screenshot Pack 21/07/2017 (Moved File)

No permission to download

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J submitted a new resource:

Dishonored HD Screenshot Pack - 14 HD Dishonored Screenshots taken by me, no HUD elements in them

In this pack is 14 screenshots throughout the game Rise of the Tomb Raider. There may be story spoilers if you haven't finished the game yet so keep that in mind when using the images. A Licence.txt is included in the pack, please read it before using the images.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks

Examples attached below

View attachment 18232 View attachment 18233 View attachment 18234 View attachment 18235

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Dahir Mohamed

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J updated Dishonored HD Screenshot Pack with a new update entry:

New & Improved Screenshots

So I've been in the works to improve this pack along with others, This update give the pack a complete re-do with several screenshots coming from each and every chapter of the game. All screenshots are Hud-less and full HD 1080p. So far there are only screenshots from the Pre-titles sequence and the first chapter "Dishonored". More will be coming in the following days to complete the pack.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube

Updated to request by moderators & High overseer Campbell + Kalwdins Bridge Packs Added

This update just adds to the description of the resource in the C.R.I.B by offering a GIF animation of the images in the pack at the top of the description so you can see whats in the pack and get an idea of what you'll be getting. Also I've taken a load more screenshots in the High overseer Campbell and Kaldwin's Bridge missions, I'll be getting through the rest of the missions and DLC missions soon, don't worry :)

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube

The Pack is Complete! - Also entered into April contest

This updates completes this pack with screenshots from every chapter of the game. There may be smaller updates adding high chaos elements & user requested sections in later on but for now it is complete. The total now is 552 screenshots which are all 1920x1080 & totally unique.

Full change list below
+ Updated Resource Info & Icon
+ Corrected ordering of the pack
+ Coverted pack to .jpg to reduce download size (1.26GB -> 604MB)
+ Added House of Pleasure Screenshots...