Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
What's up everyone Geared4Gainz here, I'm just looking to see how many of you stick to a diet or have some sort of diet plan! IF you do let me know what it is! Thank you!

7BitBrian

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Cant say I follow any sort of plan or diet. but recently I have been paying a little more attention to what I eat and I am learning slowly. I love food so I'll likely never go on a real diet, but I'm all for learning more about nutrition and controlling it a bit.

Reactions: LegendaryT

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Cant say I follow any sort of plan or diet. but recently I have been paying a little more attention to what I eat and I am learning slowly. I love food so I'll likely never go on a real diet, but I'm all for learning more about nutrition and controlling it a bit.

That's awesome man, just the process of learning about nutrition is a great step. In the future I would recommend you look into flexible dieting also known as if it fits your macros (IIFYM). This way you will not restrict yourself to the foods you love but will still be reaching your macro goals for each day.

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
I don't need to diet, because I am not exactly overweight, but I do do Cardio workout, running and other sports, just to gain a little more muscles, and endurance, I hope that help my physical looks and health. Gaming helps too! LOLs