Do you like to workout?

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
I do like to workout as much as I can. Just long beach runs really.
Thanks for the answer man most i like beach running from runnings :).[DOUBLEPOST=1488620319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes!
Mostly from home, but also go running in the park if that counts :)

@Yakov Takser How often do you work out?
Of course that it's counts man this is a very good way and atmosphere to workout at home and running at the park if you have some equipment you can achieve a great results at home, if you need some help with a workouts or equipment for home i can help you and send you a home workout and i can tell you which equipment you need to buy for home to workout.
I workout a 4 times a week the other three days i rest because the body is growing when you eat and sleep :).

Last edited:

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
I would like to exercise more but I'm really lazy :/

I'm also pretty busy most of the time so fitting in workouts is pretty hard.
Try to workout at your home a few time a week like 2-3 times per week it's doesnt take much time in your schedule.[DOUBLEPOST=1488665841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope, I like to sit in front of my computer lol...
I do like to workout, I do martial arts so at the dojo.
Great m8 :).

RoadMusicChals

New User
Feb 12, 2017
IL
YouTube
Yes I like to workout. It feels amazing! After workout jump in a hot shower, then slowly turn it cold. Its crazy but then you feel golden!
I just work out at home to save time.

Reactions: Yakov Takser

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Yes I like to workout. It feels amazing! After workout jump in a hot shower, then slowly turn it cold. Its crazy but then you feel golden!
I just work out at home to save time.
Yeah it is a wonderful feeling and if you workout at home it is right that you can save a lot of time if you want a ful body workout to train in home i can send you a one that i build it, do you want?

Reactions: RoadMusicChals

RoadMusicChals

New User
Feb 12, 2017
IL
YouTube
Yeah it is a wonderful feeling and if you workout at home it is right that you can save a lot of time if you want a ful body workout to train in home i can send you a one that i build it, do you want?
@Onealife yes time saving is good! That would be very generous of you. Yes I would appreciate and definitely look into it! I take a while to reply due to busy life but I will reply/

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
I have 2 Questions for you friends that can help me a lot if you will answer them ill be so thankful to you and happy thanks my friends :).

1.Do you like to workout?
2.if you like to workout where do you like to workout more at the gym or at parks and beachs?

Thank guys so much :).
YES! Currently, I train in kickboxing and BJJ at a local MMA gym. I lift weights in my garage and occasionally run around the neighborhood or a close grassy area.