DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm planning to do some drunk live streams... podcast style streams. It'll just be me and you (and maybe a couple of my Youtube/Twitch friends) talking about your experiences, your channel(s), your videos, etc. Sometimes we'll ask things the viewers want to know as well.

WHAT'S WITH THE "DRUNK" PART OF THIS FORUM POST'S TITLE?
Part of this idea is that every time you (the guests) get any donations during the podcast-style stream, we'll all be taking shots/sips of something alcoholic. So in a way, it'll be kinda like a drinking game as well. Because there will be drinking involved, you will have to be 21 years of age or older (for legal reasons of course)

WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING DURING THE STREAMS?
Me (and whoever I'm with at the time) will be asking the guests random questions about you, your videos/streams, your channel(s), your experiences online, your experiences offline (meaning in real life), your thoughts on some topics, etc

WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO JOIN OR BE A GUEST?
Guests will need a channel either on Youtube, Twitch, or both. The guests will also need Discord so we (all of us within the streams) can communicate with each other... as well as a mic/headset so you can hear us and we can hear you. (we'll be using the "push to talk" feature so there's no unwanted audio feedback, background noises/sounds, and no one interrupts rudely even if it's an accident)

WHERE WILL THE STREAMS BE?
First off... you are welcome to stream your side of the streams. That's optional for you as the guest(s). Second... my own portion of the stream will be on Twitch for now. I might stream a few times on Youtube as well but I won't be able to use my music on there (due to Youtube's copyright system that seems to be going a bit too overboard at the moment). If you decide to stream as well, than it will be up to you where you stream your part of the stream.

WHEN WILL THE STREAMS BE LIVE?
During the weekends only (because most people have work and/or school during the weekdays). So it'll be either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I say "or" because it'll be more depending on your own schedule as well as mine. We can find a time that will work for both of us (and whoever happens to be joining as well of course) when we're in Discord via voice chat.

CONTACT
If you have any questions or if you are interested in either joining as a partner or as a guest in all of this, please let me know either as a reply to this forum post OR on Discord (yes I have Freedom's Discord group on my list of Discord servers. I chat there almost every day... just not while streaming normally). You can also DM me on this site if you prefer to contact me privately

LINKS
Please do NOT post any links here. If you need to post links for me, please do it via DM on this site or on Discord (don't want anyone getting in trouble for posting links in the wrong section of the forums)