riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I am excited about the lootboxes, no, I am kidding. I hope this e3 they will announce the death of lootboxes but the video game industry probably will only make things worse

Reactions: Vigilant

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
I am excited about the lootboxes, no, I am kidding. I hope this e3 they will announce the death of lootboxes but the video game industry probably will only make things worse

I definitely second that, lootboxes just encourage the developers to make more cosmetic stuff instead of actual content to the game, and it's just making every AAA release worse and worse.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I definitely second that, lootboxes just encourage the developers to make more cosmetic stuff instead of actual content to the game, and it's just making every AAA release worse and worse.
if it would stay cosmetic I would be more ambivolous but seeing how far they are starting to go with battle front: starwar 2 I want this nonsense to end yesterday

Reactions: Vigilant

gaaraplayer1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
loot boxes will ether get better and thrive, or geat worst and disapear.

anyways, i am looking forward to a new megaman collections, and maybe another resident evil game. (don't care what a twitter tweet said, they could be lying.)