did this review help sway you to buy this game?

• Yes

• No

• Added it to my wishlist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gameable17

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2020
Michigan, USA
YouTube
Gameable17
Euro Truck Simulator 2 has been out for a while, relaced on October 19th, 2012 to be exact, and made by a company named SCS Software, who also brought you games like the 18 Wheels of Steel franchise and the sister game to this one, American Truck Simulator. This game to Euro Truck Simulator which came out in 2008. I have been playing this game since November 9th, 2015. I love this game and have accumulated over 600 hours in this game. It is a great game to stream or record, or even use as a backdrop due to its low challenge. Its quite a calming game in my, and many others, opinions. The game has been regularly updated and at the time of writing this is in version 1.36 with 1.37 in open beta. they also have a number of DLC's which may not be required but are highly recommended for better compatibility with mods or use multiplayer. Did I say multiplayer, yes I did, there is a mod that adds multiplayer functionality to the game and is quite popular, you don't need anything in order to play it, but your experience would be better if you got the DLC's for the game. all in all this game is great, worth the $19.99 for the base game, but if your willing to wait, this game goes on sale regularly, and not just the base game, usually when it goes on sale, everything but the newest DLC's go on sale, so it can be a real steal when the base price of the game and all of it's DLC's are $233.30. hope to see y'all on the roads soon

Reactions: LW