How To Everyday Cooking Recipes Youtuber

mrgchannel2016

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm new to freedom. I have been a YouTube for 3 months. I want to look for some friends to a discussion about delicious recipes, I have my YouTube that is partnered with a freedom which I make some video about my cooking.

I'm not a chef, but When I was a little boy I loved to cook, spending hours in the kitchen with my father, learning delicious traditional Vietnamese recipes. Today, 28 year's old, I am still that same little boy playing in the kitchen.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi, I'm new to freedom. I have been a YouTube for 3 months. I want to look for some friends to a discussion about delicious recipes, I have my YouTube that is partnered with a freedom which I make some video about my cooking.

I'm not a chef, but When I was a little boy I loved to cook, spending hours in the kitchen with my father, learning delicious traditional Vietnamese recipes. Today, 28 year's old, I am still that same little boy playing in the kitchen.
Welcome to freedom!

AleksandarUra

Rising User
Apr 1, 2017
Serbia
YouTube
AleksandarUra
Hey mate! I'm also into cooking myself, and I always dreamed about becoming a chef, but my parents wanted me to become a music proffesor :(

So nowadays I sing while I cook in my spare time, when I'm not working :D

I love Vietnam cooking, it's so spice, just as I like it :)

mrgchannel2016

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
Thanks so much for your reply. I hope we can keep in touch for further discussion on cooking.[DOUBLEPOST=1492136809][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey mate! I'm also into cooking myself, and I always dreamed about becoming a chef, but my parents wanted me to become a music proffesor :(

So nowadays I sing while I cook in my spare time, when I'm not working :D

I love Vietnam cooking, it's so spice, just as I like it :)
Thanks so much. I’m very happy to find out someone who has the same interest in cooking as me. Pls keep in touch.