Service Request Experienced Video Editor at Your Service

SesanTheDesigner

Rising User
May 1, 2017
YouTube
MeatlesssBacon
Hi there!
I am a young social media entrepreneur. For four years, I have taught myself to understand various concepts of video editing, and have become extremely proficient in computer editing software such as Adobe Photoshop CC, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro and much more.

Currently, I am the lead editor and producer for the YouTube channel MeatlessBacon, which is currently close to approaching 8,000 followers and almost a total of 100,000 views. I encourage you to check out the YouTube channel to get a general sense of my portfolio and my video production style.

I have an exceptional understanding of video editing concepts and the ability to add professional edits to any footage proposed. Although I am new to this website, I am young and passionate to pursue a career in video production. My video editing skills and several years of experience as a YouTube video producer will lead to your satisfaction.

Please contact me when you can. I don't do free work. Thank you

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi there!
I am a young social media entrepreneur. For four years, I have taught myself to understand various concepts of video editing, and have become extremely proficient in computer editing software such as Adobe Photoshop CC, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro and much more.

Currently, I am the lead editor and producer for the YouTube channel MeatlessBacon, which is currently close to approaching 8,000 followers and almost a total of 100,000 views. I encourage you to check out the YouTube channel to get a general sense of my portfolio and my video production style.

I have an exceptional understanding of video editing concepts and the ability to add professional edits to any footage proposed. Although I am new to this website, I am young and passionate to pursue a career in video production. My video editing skills and several years of experience as a YouTube video producer will lead to your satisfaction.

Please contact me when you can. I don't do free work. Thank you
Since you're so experienced and talented could you let me know what you think of my 8 years on YouTube celebration video? I would genuinely appreciate it!