Favorite games right now?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmm not sure what I would say my favourite is. At the minute I have been spending loads of time on Uncharted but that's because I'm trying to run through all three games before the end of the week.

Kelly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Steffeh87
Life is Strange including it's "prequel". A second season is coming out possibly next year... I know nothing about it but I am sure I will love it no matter what. I guess I never felt emotionally attatched to characters before since Skyrim, and then I played LiS.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

Daniel Morris

New User
Jun 20, 2019
My favorite is csgo.
Shooting process here is quite an art! Which weapon to choose? How to use it in the most efficient way? Beginners in CS:GO buy guns absentmindedly, picking up anything they like visually. Then, players start understanding different functionality of different firearms and practice to use them in various game situations. Advanced players are accurate in their shooting, and they can build their economic strategy in the game by buying appropriate weapons.
Maps in CS:GO change everything. It’s easy just run all over the place, shooting everything on the way. It’s much harder and much more effective to know good shooting positions, to understand where opponents may hide, which hidden paths you can use. Learning CS:GO maps is quite a long and rewarding process. It keeps players in the game. Adding new maps create the wave of excitement even among experienced players, and this happens regularly. Besides, Using CS:GO skins is also a way to express yourself in the community. These are cosmetic items, but csgo skins trading became a part of playing process that keeps players in the game.

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I'm surprised at how replayable this game is, even six years after launch. I still find a lot of enjoyment out of playing it even if I started a new town a few months ago. New Leaf also feels very different from previous games in the series, owing to the major sthick in gimmick/mechanic change (i.e, you are the mayor!) and all the various QoL changes the game had compared to previous titles.