MicahFischer2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi Guys!

I want to feature some people on my channel for nothing in return.
You don't have to feature my playlist back or anything!
My Idea: I will be setting up a channel where I will feature other YouTubers such as:
gamers
vloggers
tech
how-to
tutorials
music
artists
beauty
How This Helps You:
Since Viewers find tons of content in 1 place they will stay to watch more and more meaning that it will benefit more Freedom community members, plus you get all of the profit besides the split with Freedom!. Due to the fact that the video is still under your name you still get the money even though its featured on my channel. Plus think of this channel as more of a television station, if viewers see tons of content they'll stay and come back for more and more. Just comment below, tell me a bit about yourself, your channel, give me your channel link and the playlist link that you want featured. I will look over your content to make sure its legit and real, and make sure its high quality. Then I will say yes or no to featuring your playlist. You don't have to do anything but comment and wait! I hope this benefits everyone!

Reactions: PageantryNOW

chloepetekiller

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi Guys!

I want to feature some people on my channel for nothing in return.
You don't have to feature my playlist back or anything!
My Idea: I will be setting up a channel where I will feature other YouTubers such as:
gamers
vloggers
tech
how-to
tutorials
music
artists
beauty
How This Helps You:
Since Viewers find tons of content in 1 place they will stay to watch more and more meaning that it will benefit more Freedom community members, plus you get all of the profit besides the split with Freedom!. Due to the fact that the video is still under your name you still get the money even though its featured on my channel. Plus think of this channel as more of a television station, if viewers see tons of content they'll stay and come back for more and more. Just comment below, tell me a bit about yourself, your channel, give me your channel link and the playlist link that you want featured. I will look over your content to make sure its legit and real, and make sure its high quality. Then I will say yes or no to featuring your playlist. You don't have to do anything but comment and wait! I hope this benefits everyone!

Hello! I would love it if you could feature one of my playlists!! I have 100 subscribers and I am a gaming channel!! I record in 1080p and I mainly play Minecraft!! Could you please feature this playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxgURUT-uuKoyqDxBeUQyeZBn436rMmsj