Film/Animation FILM N I

BYERA 12

New User
Oct 13, 2018
YouTube
Hello YouTube and Freedom Peeps, I'm Byera 22 year old, Tanzanian, currently in China Studying for a BSc in Computer science. Nice to meet you all.
I have been using youtube probably through my life and every single time I see someone on the screen, I feel like I wanna be where they are. Entertaining, motivating, accompanying, Basically connecting with the world. So, at first I wanted to be an actor, but I didn't enjoy the thought of telling someone else's story as the disregard mine. So, I decided to be a filmmaker. That's where youtube kicked in. Of course my father is always against anything that's not academical but don't get me wrong, he comes from a place of love. So for sometime I have tried to measure up to his expectations and it never felt right for me and that's why I got myself a NIKOND90, called a couple of friends and played my favor card, and we started creating. I have a long way to go and a lot of work to do but it's more fun than doing what I don't have a passion for. I hope one day my stories will reach millions and if there is anyone out there, that wants to join me, or want me to join them, I say let's do it. My comfort zone was my father's care and I want to see what I can achieve after flying out of the nest. Glad I found YOUTUBE, GLAD I FOUND FREEDOM