Gaming Finally back (Officially)

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
I know that last year I wrote on here that I was back but things did not turn out the way I hoped. I am hoping that I am not lying to you guys anymore.

I have created a brand new account under the same name! I hope to have some content uploaded in the next couple of weeks, it just depends on several factors.

Thank you guys for having me back!

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
One can only hope! Why'd you start fresh again if you don't mind?

Oh! Sweet, thanks! I appreciate that :3
So I used to have an account long time ago that had almost 2k subs and Youtube took it down for some reason. I had no copyright issues. I later started a new account and it was the most recent one. I stopped recording because school (college) was overwhelming for me and it took too much time to record and edit the videos. So here I am back for the 3rd time, with a new channel.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
So I used to have an account long time ago that had almost 2k subs and Youtube took it down for some reason. I had no copyright issues. I later started a new account and it was the most recent one. I stopped recording because school (college) was overwhelming for me and it took too much time to record and edit the videos. So here I am back for the 3rd time, with a new channel.

Oh dang, that's rough! But at least you didn't call it quits. Welcome back to the Freedom! Family. It's great to have you back and I hope this time around, things work out for the best! :D

Hiếu Đinh Văn

Rising User
Apr 21, 2017
Viet Nam
YouTube
dinhhachi
I know that last year I wrote on here that I was back but things did not turn out the way I hoped. I am hoping that I am not lying to you guys anymore.

I have created a brand new account under the same name! I hope to have some content uploaded in the next couple of weeks, it just depends on several factors.

Thank you guys for having me back!
Welcome back friend .... Nice to meet you.