DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Within the last year I have reached the following milestones on Twitch. If you want to check my Twitch channel out, the Twitch name is the same as on here... DraycosDragon

TWITCH MILESTONES
  • First 100 followers before the final day or 2017
  • Finally got so many viewers, followers, hours streamed, etc to get an invite to Twitch's Affiliation thing
  • Got all of the "It Begins" achievements that Twitch has (4 total)
  • Got all of the "Path To Affiliate" achievements that Twitch has (4 total)
  • Did my very first charity stream (the stream failed but at least I tried)
5 milestones in less than 1 year on YouTube... that's amazing. And I couldn't do most of it without the viewers, Twitch followers, a few friends I've made this past year who I have done collab videos on YouTube before with (not doing YouTube videos anymore... at least for now) and who I have done collab Twitch streams with. So if any of them are reading this, thank you for all of the help, support, and for dedicating your time to either see, chat with, or collab with me

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Within the last year I have reached the following milestones on Twitch. If you want to check my Twitch channel out, the Twitch name is the same as on here... DraycosDragon

TWITCH MILESTONES
  • First 100 followers before the final day or 2017
  • Finally got so many viewers, followers, hours streamed, etc to get an invite to Twitch's Affiliation thing
  • Got all of the "It Begins" achievements that Twitch has (4 total)
  • Got all of the "Path To Affiliate" achievements that Twitch has (4 total)
  • Did my very first charity stream (the stream failed but at least I tried)
5 milestones in less than 1 year on YouTube... that's amazing. And I couldn't do most of it without the viewers, Twitch followers, a few friends I've made this past year who I have done collab videos on YouTube before with (not doing YouTube videos anymore... at least for now) and who I have done collab Twitch streams with. So if any of them are reading this, thank you for all of the help, support, and for dedicating your time to either see, chat with, or collab with me
Well done and keep it up!