KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Do any of you know some awesome free games to record! It could also be a game on a browser like slither.io! I want games to record because I plan to post 3 videos a week and want to work hard at YouTube! This is for every one because there might be others who see this and see games they could record so this will help everyone! Some I know are happy wheels, kill the plumber, SEUM speedrunners from hell, Paladins, Black Rose and Team Fortress! Hope it helps!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
It really depends on what your gaming genre is. Dungeon Defenders II on Steam is free as it is in Early Access and it basically is a Tower Defense + RPG sort of game.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
It really depends on what your gaming genre is. Dungeon Defenders II on Steam is free as it is in Early Access and it basically is a Tower Defense + RPG sort of game.
I play all sorts of games! What are your favorite free to play to record! But i don't like RPG like league of legends and dota etc. but i enjoy some rpg but not most!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I play all sorts of games! What are your favorite free to play to record!
As I said, Dungeon Defenders II could be one - If you are into Tower Defense + RPG mix.

Clicker Heroes is okay if you are into incremental games.
It is the only game I have recorded for my channel recently - due to me having to change the idea of the channel as my friend who also uploaded beforehand has stopped.
If you are unsure about it, just have a look at my latest run on my channel - "www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRJRpBXLElQ"

*I am not trying to promote my own channel*

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
As I said, Dungeon Defenders II could be one - If you are into Tower Defense + RPG mix.

Clicker Heroes is okay if you are into incremental games.
It is the only game I have recorded for my channel recently - due to me having to change the idea of the channel as my friend who also uploaded beforehand has stopped.
If you are unsure about it, just have a look at my latest run on my channel - "www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRJRpBXLElQ"

*I am not trying to promote my own channel*
humm! i see!