Service Free/Paid (negotiable) Unique character designs

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello guys, as you can see I am back once again to offer myself and my time to draw you some characters for your branding or other fun purposses :)

Now, what do I mean Free/Paid ?

• Free - it will take time, probably lots of it because it will only be done when I have no other requests and have plenty of free time to work on this. (This should only be an opption IF you either feel that my art skill is too low to charge money for, or if you literally have no money to spend. This is not an opption just for you to save some money, if you feel like I deserve couple of $ for doing this, then please dont request a free work ;) )

• Paid - will be done asap, usually within couple of days, or even the same day if I am not being piled up with work. (price is negotiable, but based on size of project can be from $2 to $15)

What do I offer ? Unique characters specially made for You ~! You will be given freedom to make changes as i work, I will send 2-5 progress pictures along the way for you to look at, this way you can ask for changes to the drawing before it is done (saving us both time)

Portfolio: www.confusednerd.deviantart.com

Commisions will be open via deviantart later on as well.

Reactions: Billy Ricky Comedy

Billy Ricky Comedy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 15, 2016
YouTube
kgm4209699
Yeah all good, just need to make sure i actually have time for this, either way ill let you know. Either when im done or when i've decided I cant do it :)
I have 4 dollars in my paypal haha. but idk how i would get it to you. (Paypal noob) but if you do ill just give you that haha i just wish it was more.

Reaper 99

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
i want a service?! its called draw me something and have no money. like draw an anime pirate whale. please!

Darksky Reviews

Rising User
Mar 26, 2017
YouTube
Hello guys, as you can see I am back once again to offer myself and my time to draw you some characters for your branding or other fun purposses :)

• Free - it will take time, probably lots of it because it will only be done when I have no other requests and have plenty of free time to work on this. (This should only be an opption IF you either feel that my art skill is too low to charge money for, or if you literally have no money to spend. This is not an opption just for you to save some money, if you feel like I deserve couple of $ for doing this, then please dont request a free work ;) )

• Paid - will be done asap, usually within couple of days, or even the same day if I am not being piled up with work. (price is negotiable, but based on size of project can be from $2 to $15)

What do I offer ? Unique characters specially made for You ~! You will be given freedom to make changes as i work, I will send 2-5 progress pictures along the way for you to look at, this way you can ask for changes to the drawing before it is done (saving us both time)

Could you make me one if possible?

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Send me direct messages with what you want made, any refferences / specific details should be included if possible. I'll get back to you both after work tonight.

and how did you even dig this old thread out :D
Lol it just appeared on my threads

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn

i have a an ideal for a OC, something like a modern day swordsman rocking a guillotine sword...