KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Lately I want to play more and more horror games! I want to get scared really badly so any hooror game you guys recommend that are free!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Lately I want to play more and more horror games! I want to get scared really badly so any hooror game you guys recommend that are free!
Well, have you considered checking out keymailer as well to find some horror games? If you check your Freedom dashboard, there's a horror game called "Doorways" as well ^^

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Well, have you considered checking out keymailer as well to find some horror games? If you check your Freedom dashboard, there's a horror game called "Doorways" as well ^^
Oh I already got doorways! And I use keymailer as well!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
well I was talking about free to play! But I know the game outlast but can't afford it! lol
Oh wow aye... sorry :p

Hmm, since your gamer i know that MGN the Gaming side of Freedom gives out loads of Free games to their partners. Might be worth it to check their forums and mayhap transfer if your not part of MGN yet ;)
They update it pretty regular.

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
Also outlast two demo came out yesterday. Its pretty good horror game and highly recommended. If you watch my video, i scream like a baby the whole time lol

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
Spooky's jump scare masion i believe there is 1000 rooms so it might scare i don't know it scare me