Gaming Freedom! Glad To Be Here ~ My Youtube about Me!

Deshaun Jackson

New User
Nov 4, 2014
YouTube
Westsidebull
Well, I have been gaming since I was a baby that's what my mom told me she did for me to behave she would put me in front of a game and let me play in a way that was bad growing up because that all I did was played games and grew as it advanced. But the further I got older I branch out and started to watch youtube about the games I played met new people got introduced to new things and then I started to branch out and find my own new stuff which led me to, wanting to be an entertainer and making money for youtube or streaming I loved to watch other people youtube definitely twitch streamers . It always excited me to see them having lots of people watching them play or joke around while they played the game. Most of youtube people and streamers do it for the money I found myself really having a heart for entertaining people. I know and feel just having a crowd or audience is the best feeling ever. So I decide to do my best and try to expand or grow search and researching all the ways to grow or get your video or stream out there I even spent money on advertising but really didn't help and i don't really have a lot of real close life friends to help and share links or videos to so I did researching came across a lot of partnerships and wasn't qualified for a lot of them because I was a small channel but found a couple and chose the one that look the best and was quite new because in my mind if I could wow them or get in i could grow along way with them and it came around and helped me in ways gave me extra opportunities. I have been with Freedom for awhile probably almost a year now or might be passed. But I really thank Freedom for taking me in and allowing me to find my way in this community and in myself to grow even though I'm not there yet I hope to be because I want to do this for a living. George, you are a Great/Amazing Person & love watching your videos Keep it up hope to be like you some day. This is my Msg To you guys 200% from the heart. Pledged to the Bible or your god that you believe in! Thank you guys hope you enjoy One day I will express my Life Story Growing up Not just gaming Wise!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Well, I have been gaming since I was a baby that's what my mom told me she did for me to behave she would put me in front of a game and let me play in a way that was bad growing up because that all I did was played games and grew as it advanced. But the further I got older I branch out and started to watch youtube about the games I played met new people got introduced to new things and then I started to branch out and find my own new stuff which led me to, wanting to be an entertainer and making money for youtube or streaming I loved to watch other people youtube definitely twitch streamers . It always excited me to see them having lots of people watching them play or joke around while they played the game. Most of youtube people and streamers do it for the money I found myself really having a heart for entertaining people. I know and feel just having a crowd or audience is the best feeling ever. So I decide to do my best and try to expand or grow search and researching all the ways to grow or get your video or stream out there I even spent money on advertising but really didn't help and i don't really have a lot of real close life friends to help and share links or videos to so I did researching came across a lot of partnerships and wasn't qualified for a lot of them because I was a small channel but found a couple and chose the one that look the best and was quite new because in my mind if I could wow them or get in i could grow along way with them and it came around and helped me in ways gave me extra opportunities. I have been with Freedom for awhile probably almost a year now or might be passed. But I really thank Freedom for taking me in and allowing me to find my way in this community and in myself to grow even though I'm not there yet I hope to be because I want to do this for a living. George, you are a Great/Amazing Person & love watching your videos Keep it up hope to be like you some day. This is my Msg To you guys 200% from the heart. Pledged to the Bible or your god that you believe in! Thank you guys hope you enjoy One day I will express my Life Story Growing up Not just gaming Wise!
You Are Welcome To The Family