Game suggestions for live streams?

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I've been streaming alot of Roblox for almost an entire year now and I'm starting to get kinda bored of it. And sadly I can't stream any Steam games or any Minecraft. And games like Fortnite Battle Royale is too hard on my computer to even get started. So I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions on games I should be able to play for a stream that aren't too hard on the computer and that aren't Stream or Minecraft related. Any ideas? I'd love to hear any suggestions any of you might have.

WHY CAN'T I USE STEAM GAMES OR MINECRAFT?
Because my computer sadly doesn't have a graphics card. And apparently there's not even any slots for graphics cards. So I'm stuck playing games that aren't relying only on graphics cards (Cards Against Humanity on the PretendYoureXyzzy site, Roblox, GeoGuessr, Happy Wheels, Google Feud, etc)

WHY CAN'T I JUST USE CONSOLE GAMES?
Because I literally have NO consoles. I haven't had any consoles since the old PS2 which I sold ages ago. Plus I don't have any way to stream console games anyways

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Not having a graphics card is kind of going to keep you a bit limited afraid to say. I was going to suggest a Dark Souls game before realizing that wouldn't be possible. Streaming DS3 myself I've found it to be a pretty fun streaming game.

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sadly it seems so far I am only able to play Cards Against Humanity (on the PretendYoureXyzzy site), Roblox (which seems to not relay fully on graphics cards), and Closers Online (which just seems super laggy but at least it seems to work). That seems to me it for multiplayer ones so far. I tried the "can I run it" test for most of the MMORPG site's games and only 2 are compatible... 1 of which won't even open and the other works but has the WORST graphics I've ever seen in a game... even worse than the original GTA game, the Bugs Life game, and the original Rayman game (all of which are from PS1). So that says alot about how horrible the graphics for that 1 game were. I think that one was called "Path Of Exile" or something like that. But for solo games, I've only found browser-only games that are somewhat interesting but I think most of them are more meant to be played on your own... not for videos and/or streams... like The Language Game, Guess The WikiHow, Higher/Lower, Would You Rather, Will You Press The Button, Google Feud, etc. And as for Steam and Minecraft... i can play Minecraft and some Steam games but i can't seem to be able to stream ANY of them for some reason without either the game crashing, OBS crashing, both crashing, or my entire computer freezing to the point i have to manually restart the computer. So I'm stuck with anything that's not involving Steam or Minecraft and its too harsh on my computer.

Also, I found out recently that the computer I have is the type that literally has NO way to be upgraded. So I'm stuck either with the computer I have now OR I have to buy an entirely new computer since for building one would cost apparently $100 per part... minimum. computers are much cheaper to buy than to build apparently. That's what I was told on a computer hardware site. I forget the name of the computer hardware site.

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i was only suggesting. but i do suggest looking at it the next chance you get
I know you were suggesting. And I thank you for at least trying. It's just hard for me to find games I can actually use for streams when I'm stuck with only an Intel HD instead of an actual gaming graphics card. Thanks for the suggestion though. Next time i get an actual gaming computer, then I'll try out that game. Since I'm possibly bringing back my game Youtube channel, I might even record it and I might even mention your name since you were the one who made the suggestion.