DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have an entire Discord group for all who are looking to collab with other people. It is called YATS which stands for "Youtuber And Twitch Streamers". Currently it's just about gaming via live streams. But there could be other things included as well...
CURRENT THINGS USED FOR STREAMS
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Roblox
  • Closers Online
  • Town Of Salem
THINGS CURRENTLY PLAYED BUT NOT USED FOR STREAMS
  • Golf With Friends
  • Tabletop Simulator
  • Garry's Mod (aka: GMod)
  • Happy Wheels
  • GeoGuessr
  • Higher/Lower Game
  • Great Language Game
  • Guess The WikiHow
AND MANY MORE

All of this and more can be either in live streams or Youtube videos (even when some of the people aren't recording/streaming the games). The group might even be interested in RPG streams/videos (not the video game type most people use but the more digital version of a tabletop RPG). There's already 1 as a possible idea but might change in the future... a fanfic RPG of "Card Captors". But like I said, this is only an idea at the moment. Interested?

IF INTERESTED, HERE'S THE REQUIREMENTS
  • Need to have Discord
  • Need a mic and either speakers or headset so we can communicate with each other easier
  • Need to be at least 16 years of age since some of the content isn't suitable for younger people
  • If you are a YouTuber, you will need to have a Youtube channel <OR> If you are a Twitch streamer, you will need a Twitch channel
  • YOUTUBERS: Need at least 50 subscribers and at least 30 videos (each video can not be more than 1 month apart from each other)
  • TWITCH/YOUTUBER STREAMERS: Need at least 50 subscribers on YouTube <OR> 50 followers on Twitch (depending on which you stream on)
  • ALL Twitch streamers and YouTubers need to have at least some humor but you'll also need to know when not to "cross the line" as the saying goes
IF INTERESTED AND IF YOU FOLLOW THE REQUIREMENTS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL RESPOND A.S.A.P. WITH THE GROUP'S DECISION