PC Gaming group | Collab network?

Dantavious Williams

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
I'm wanting to start a group of gamers(Very original right??) that play pc. My idea for this group is for all of us to record together and promote each other as a unit and progress it into something big. I have been on my new Youtube account for a week now and things are looking great. 130+ subscribers and very active community. The games we play have no boundaries. If I don't own the game, I'll just purchase it lol.

What I'm looking for?
  • Subscriber Count: 100+
  • DAILY UPLOADERS

My Vision?
A group of gamers who are have no problem making an audience laugh. A group of youtubers who are dedicated to what they do and provide daily unique content.

If you think this is you then you can add me on skype(MrSwindle941) or you can reply here.

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey bud, I'm just now beginning to record gaming content, deviating from my usual content so i'd be interested in a group.

Daily uploads for now wouldn't be an issue. I've been laid off from work but am currently looking for a job so once a job comes around daily uploads won't be as simple.

I'm 20 years old so i definitely meet the age requirements.

Let me know.

Dantavious Williams

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey bud, I'm just now beginning to record gaming content, deviating from my usual content so i'd be interested in a group.

Daily uploads for now wouldn't be an issue. I've been laid off from work but am currently looking for a job so once a job comes around daily uploads won't be as simple.

I'm 20 years old so i definitely meet the age requirements.

Let me know.

What's your skype?

Reactions: Darth Monkey

PcRageGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2015
YouTube
not looking to record vids with you but I would like to play some games with ya, I dont use skype like at all so DM me on twitter @XGinjaX