Official Get COLLABORATING Now! (New Collaboration Project)

imran shahzad

New User
Dec 27, 2019
YouTube
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots
CLICK ME TO FILL OUT THE FORM

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Happy Collabing - Ibby :)
Good Work

F! Ian

Administrator
Administrator
Apr 25, 2018
It gives me the followng message when I open the link: 'Short URL (https://goo.gl/forms/1ZPy2NqWPg4emDAx2) not found
If you are the developer of this app, ensure that your Dynamic Links domain is correctly configured and that the path component of this URL is valid.'´
What do I do?

Hi, Alvaropop. We're still looking into improving the Collab Tool. In the meantime, you can post in our collab section.

Moises Shorty

New User
Apr 6, 2020
venezuela
YouTube
Hola que tal a todo les invito a mi canal donde estare haciendo retos y otras cosas para divertir a mi publico gracias a todos por verme[DOUBLEPOST=1586211445][/DOUBLEPOST]hola que tal chicos y chicas espero que se suscriban a mi canal de youtube para formar una gran familia los espero

Last edited:

wajid ali

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2020
YouTube
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

(Edit: We're currently looking into improving the Collab Tool and have taken down the form in the meantime so as not to confuse anyone. -- Ian)
R
This is a great idea! It's extremely hard to find someone to collaborate with.

Road to 5k Subscriber and 10000 watch hours to be a successful freedom member

subhamdevil

New User
May 1, 2020
YouTube
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

What is it?

How Do I Start?

(Edit: We're currently looking into improving the Collab Tool and have taken down the form in the meantime so as not to confuse anyone. -- Ian)
collab with me

3VTVGroups

New User
May 10, 2020
Viet Nam
YouTube
3vtvcopyright
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

What is it?

How Do I Start?

Thanks Bro, i have youtube chanel 1000 member & 4000 Hour time view, and the number of viewers with watch time is increasing every day, what should I do if I want to join your Beta program?[DOUBLEPOST=1589081378][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to ask: - What is CRD used for? what does it mean?[DOUBLEPOST=1589081647][/DOUBLEPOST][QUOTE = "wajid ali, bài đăng: 1061728, thành viên: 219674"] R

Đường đến 5k người đăng ký và 10000 giờ xem để trở thành thành viên tự do thành công [/ QUOTE]
Tôi có thể giúp bạn có 1000 người đăng ký mới và 4000 giờ xem trong vòng 1 tháng, tôi sẽ kéo bạn lên bằng kênh của tôi với giá 200 đô la, nếu có thể xin vui lòng gửi nó đến mail: 3vtvgroup @ gmail

Last edited: